Resource icon

CLEO Release Roleplay Vision for Samp 0.3.7

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
Vision for Samp 0.3.7

Since i started to use UG-BASE, i haven't done anything for this community, and i also don't have any ideas so i want to release a cleo i just make it for my friend and i'd love to share it to everybody too. This cleo is very useful and roleplay for Faction or someone who want to shoot better, this work like a "Legal" Wallhack...

Litte secret: I was found these opcode when i'm bored because i don't have any ideas, and i find that this script interesting

Mode: 2 modes
Night Vision and Thermal Vision so you could choose your

Usage: /visionhelp - Help Messages
/vision1 - Night Vision
/vision2 - Thermal Vision

Download: Attachments

Author: _C1ph3r_

Attachments

• Vision for Samp 0.3.7.cs
    19.4 KB · Views: 367

TelaSouza

Reaction score
Does anyone have a mod that makes the players have the same view of mine? In the case of a term or night vision?
One day, no server that I play, all players had thermal vision. Some hack made ...

(SORRY THE ENGLISH)

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
TelaSouza said:
Does anyone have a mod that makes the players have the same view of mine? In the case of a term or night vision?
One day, no server that I play, all players had thermal vision. Some hack made ...

(SORRY THE ENGLISH)
Exploit the SAMP bugs, some bugs that allow others player in your stream has the same view if u're using Thermal/Night Vision. I'll test when i have free time, i will send you the result !

TelaSouza

Reaction score
_C1ph3r_ said:
Exploit the SAMP bugs, some bugs that allow others player in your stream has the same view if u're using Thermal/Night Vision. I'll test when i have free time, i will send you the result !

Thank you   _C1ph3r_  :fuck_yea:

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
TelaSouza said:
_C1ph3r_ said:

Thank you   _C1ph3r_  :fuck_yea:
You're welcome !

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
but why would server collect info from 1 player about the night-vision state of other players? Most likely everyone had night-vision turned on because some admin was having fun

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
monday said:
but why would server collect info from 1 player about the night-vision state of other players? Most likely everyone had night-vision turned on because some admin was having fun
No, the server didn't do it ! It's a Samp bug, so if you have a vision, you turn it on and whole the player in your stream will have the same vision as you, although they don't even have one... I think it's a Samp bug ! Many people talk about it when i was in LH.

mistery

Reaction score
yep i used nv from s0beit,everyone in area had nv
this is good to exploit when u have team war during night xD

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
if an individual player is able to alter gameplay of other players and it isn't achieved through the server then how is it achieved? Telekinesis? :p

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
it was a old bug, its been fixed now, I was going to post this like when I saw the thread hours ago but my net went down for like 2 mins.
here you go, http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Weapons, scroll to the bottom till you find night vision goggles or UV goggles.
I just read there that there is a fix available so I think some low-grade servers still dont have it fixed.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
it was a old bug, its been fixed now, I was going to post this like when I saw the thread hours ago but my net went down for like 2 mins.
here you go, http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Weapons, scroll to the bottom till you find night vision goggles or UV goggles.
I just read there that there is a fix available so I think some low-grade servers still dont have it fixed.
Okay, it was fixed, i'm wrong :stoned:

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
seems like I was wrong too with admins having fun;p

Reaction score
For that bug to work, you need the weapon in hand(goggles). This script doesn't affect other players, it only triggers the nv/uv vision for yourself.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
springfield said:
For that bug to work, you need the weapon in hand(goggles). This script doesn't affect other players, it only triggers the nv/uv vision for yourself.

Yes, both of we were wrong. This script doesn't sync on other players

Hacker0x99

Reaction score
Can you make auto cbug 7 shots fast like that FasterCbug by Opcodexe?

Status
Not open for further replies.