Help S0beit -Changing d3d9.dll name?

Wut

Reaction score
Hello!
I play on one server, that now has some kind of s0beit protection, if you got s0beit installed, you get kicked, because they know you got the d3d9.dll in the GTA Folder..

Is possible to change the name of d3d9.dll and make s0beit still working?

Reaction score
Server can't check if you're using d3d9.dll. 0x688 gave an explication here <!-- l post16345.html#p16345<!-- l

Try using unfreeze, default is "" or NOP TogglePlayerControllable or NOP SetPlayerPos.

@silent, a lot of graphics enhancement mods use it, like enb, sweetfx.

.silent

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not using sobeit much.. but d3d9.dll doesn't mean its sobeit, its a Direct3D rendering dll, for example ENB use it too (I think)

alpha.z

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not using sobeit much.. but d3d9.dll doesn't mean its sobeit, its a Direct3D rendering dll, for example ENB use it too (I think)
Yeah, and that pretty much dosent affect your gameplay if it isnt there... ( unless you have ENB stuff)

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
Hello!
I play on one server, that now has some kind of s0beit protection, if you got s0beit installed, you get kicked, because they know you got the d3d9.dll in the GTA Folder..

Is possible to change the name of d3d9.dll and make s0beit still working?

I guess you want to play in Bugged server don't you? Anyway, they managed to patch s0beit these days so it's useless to play there anyway

Reaction score
[quote author="paulica"]Hello!
I guess you want to play in Bugged server don't you? Anyway, they managed to patch s0beit these days so it's useless to play there anyway
[/quote]

I play on it, with s0beit.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
[quote author="NewbieWannaBE"][quote author="paulica"]Hello!
[/quote]

I play on it, with s0beit.[/quote]

I play on it too, but everything it's patched from s0beit. You can't do nothing except some funny things like flying.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
I play on it too, but everything it's patched from s0beit. You can't do nothing except some funny things like flying.
This is the downside, s0beit is available for everyone so Server owners can patch things with ease.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
[quote author="NewbieWannaBE"]
This is the downside, s0beit is available for everyone so Server owners can patch things with ease.[/quote]

I am developing a server as well, do you or anyone else , knows where to find how to detect s0beit from the bug it occures?

CowsAreVegan

Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"][quote author="NewbieWannaBE"]
This is the downside, s0beit is available for everyone so Server owners can patch things with ease.[/quote]

I am developing a server as well, do you or anyone else , knows where to find how to detect s0beit from the bug it occures?[/quote]

The less servers use it, the better. :evil: :evil::evil:

Wut

Reaction score
Ok then, try playing on samp.bugged.ro:7777, a server with a lot of players and retarded admins xD

When i login i get kicked because I have d3d9.dll.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
Ok then, try playing on samp.bugged.ro:7777, a server with a lot of players and retarded admins xD

When i login i get kicked because I have d3d9.dll.

You don't get kicked because you have d3d9.dll . Servers don't have the possibility to search your PC about folders, it's just a custom message that admins set.
You get kicked because when you are about to register there is a script or something changing your camera set position and due to a bug with s0beit you get caught

dildotroll

Reaction score
I found a bypass in 1sec ... they dont check the .dll they abuse sobeit bugs :p :p:p

Im not sure if i should tell you how it works because its so unfair against them D:
fuck it being unfair to them
give the poor guy a hint
anyways im sure you will find it in time

Reaction score
Hasn't been already explained to you? Use either of those solutions, ctrl + 7(respawn yourself very fast after loging) unfreeze yourself after spawning with key, use NOP SetPlayerControllable. This works, because i play on it too.