Resource icon

Untagged Release s0beit mod_sa v4.4.0.0 for SA:MP 0.3.7 R1 (By FYP).

xTErN.

Reaction score
Hello.
Today was released a new SA: MP, is particularly well released a new sobeit with lots of unique changes.
Full support for SA:MP 0.3.7
A new feature FastWarp - quick teleport for the position of the sight. Activation standard: Right mouse button + R
A new feature FreezeRot - off rotation transport while it is in the air. Activation button is disabled by standard activated via the menu.
A new feature Surf - sliding on the ground and the air. Activation of the standard: the key K (Eng.)
System shortcuts - for each parameter 'key_ *' (almost everyone) you can assign a key combination to 8 pieces
New, work, suitable Aimbot
Possibility uravleniya menu with the mouse - activates standard LShift + F11
System RakNet-patches - menu SA:MP Patches added 4 additional submenu containing lists of patches network packets separated by type.
After working for the menu interface and existing functions - 3D-Map, NameTags, VehicleTags.
There teleport settings for in-game map
And a variety of bug fixes
-
Fully updated to 0.3.7
New function FastWarp
New function FreezeRot
New function Surf
New keyboard shortcuts
New Aimbot
Menu which you can control by a cursor
Menu of the RakNet patches
Improved some render functions: map, nametags, vehicletags
A lot of fixes
Map teleport settings[*b]

Releases: https://github.com/BlastHackNet/mod_s0beit_sa/releases/tag/2

Download s0b[v4.4.0.0]
https://github.com/BlastHackNet/mod_s0beit_sa/releases/download/2/mod_sa.v4.4.0.0.SA-MP.v0.3.7.R1.Setup.exe

source code Download : https://github.com/BlastHackNet/mod_s0beit_sa/archive/2.zip

Have Fun!

0x815

Reaction score
I do not find in the source the addresses of global ADDR_SAMP_USERNAME and global FUNC_SAMP_SHOWDIALOG and global ADDR_SAMP_SHOWDLG_PTR . I need urgently for one of my projects. Could give me a? So the addresses

Many thanks in advance

regards
Suchty

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
rapes the FPS, other than that it's good.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Suchty112 link said:
I do not find in the source the addresses of global ADDR_SAMP_USERNAME and global FUNC_SAMP_SHOWDIALOG and global ADDR_SAMP_SHOWDLG_PTR . I need urgently for one of my projects. Could give me a? So the addresses

Many thanks in advance

regards
Suchty
You can get dialog stuff easily by searching for the text references of the F1 Help Dialog.

AvrahamBar

Reaction score
error help :kidding: :kidding:

Attachments

• Dwm-2015-05-01-20-21-00-28.png
    Dwm-2015-05-01-20-21-00-28.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 834

FYP

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
rapes the FPS, other than that it's good.
it doesn't rapes FPS. FPS indicator has incorrect calculation, so it just have been fixed.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
FYP link said:
it doesn't rapes FPS. FPS indicator has incorrect calculation, so it just have been fixed.

It did to me. I lagged like hell. My FPS went down to 4 while my normal FPS is around 60 - 70.

Link me the fixed version.

AvrahamBar

Reaction score
Who can help me with c ++ 0.3.7 s0beit new connection problem with you does not change anything in files you can not keep

gincoat

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could change the player name-tag (with s0beit activated) to the s0beit name-tag style in this thread — http://ugbase.eu/m0d_s0beit-projects/s0beit-by-povargek-samp-0-3-7-r1-(test)-(v0-1-rc2)/?

MJCErixson

Reaction score
very good thanks for s0beit u fag  :stoned:  :stoned:  :fuck_you:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Is has some graphical errors. It doesn't even show the menu like every normal s0b. Even the Samp Patches don't show ( it shows me 3/128 samp patches ..... ). This s0b sucks  :fuck_you:

Christy

Reaction score
Hey, every part of s0beit is invisible on my screen, what should I do?
:yesyes:  :bawww:

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Even the Samp Patches don't show ( it shows me 3/128 samp patches ..... ). This s0b sucks  :fuck_you:

samp patches are now network patches, so u will see only 3 of them.