Help SA-MP 0.3X Runtime error

G3TOW3ND.eXe

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with my SA-MP launching my GTA SA. When I try to launch my GTA using SA-MP it gives me an error saying: Runtime Error!
Program C:pROGRA~2ROCKST~1GTASAN~1gta_sa.exe
The application has requested Runtime in a unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

If anyone can help me fix this, it would be very nice.

25GHz

Reaction score
try to reinstall your SA:MP..
also it would be nice to install your GTA:SA, and DirectX 9.0c again.

P.S.:
try to install these again after a good virus scan on your computer(e.g.: kaspersky). ;) ;);)
it seems to me that you got a rat(not only by the runtime error by itself, but there's some info that you gaved that leads me to this..).

G3TOW3ND.eXe

Reaction score
I tried to reinstall my SAMP, but it gives me the same error. I also reinstalled the game and it still gave me the same error. I will try to reinstall Direct X 9

KingHacker

Reaction score
I had that problem too d:

What you have to do is create a new user Administator Account and just move your GTA there, I just fixed mine like an hour ago doing that :D :D:D

G3TOW3ND.eXe

Reaction score
That worked but I really want to fix it without making a new user account. I have a lot of files on my original user account.

25GHz

Reaction score
try kaspersky(and give a little pray(if you believe god) for him to find it on your system).
you definitely got a rat on your machine.
sorry.

25GHz

Reaction score
Thanks for the help man. Is there a trial version of Kaspersky? I really don't have the funds to get the full version.
at first install(at least till 2012 version), you get a 30 days key.
also, you can try to google for more kav files.. ;) ;);)

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Installing Anti-Virus Software after an Infection is NOT effcient.
You should do now following things:
- Try Basic Software like (mbar ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/antirootkit/ )) and ( http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/hijackthis.html )
- Post HJT (Hijackthis Logs here if you dont have that experience).
- Shutdown your PC and Run your basic OS Installation and go in REPAIR mode and then mount your local registry and search it for Susipicous Things like AutoRunDLL Entrys a / o Autorun Entrys.
- DONT TRY TO RUN ANY REMOVAL TOOL WHILE YOUR INTERNET IS ACTIVE.
- AND NOT LAST BUT LEAST Scan your Internet for Outgoing Connections to an unknown IP / Host Name really dumb rat's are not hiding from netstat or something diffrent so give it a try.