Untagged Release sampAC V2 bypass by mrdrifter & .silent

Grasshoper

Reaction score
Hi, I still can't remove the pause thingy, even with the ini file, doesn't work at least for me. Any way to do it?

.silent

Reaction score
I know, I didn't know how the pause works in that AC (I'm not even playing on servers with AC, not even normal ones) so I just thought it's about sending a packet. As I understanded [member=24902]jnmm[/member] it allows players to shoot you even if you're AFK so I guess it's just some simple thingy to "disable" the code that stops sending updates when paused. Don't have time to check it now. Jnmm said that it works when u alt+tab instead of going to menu? Idk, try that.

Kingnab

Reaction score
i got banned for spawning rpgs and some sniper rifles in Dayz [Premium Hunting] Season and some other server like lscnr.

boladodaCV

Reaction score
update it please, players can see who are bypassing the ac coz show pause icon on head

.silent

Reaction score
Yes it does, at least it did. The only problem was the pause thingy which I haven't decided to fix. I dont even know who plays on the servers using this, is the whole "samp AC V2" thingy still getting updated? I think Whitetiger didn't even do anything after we released this.
The bypass is not getting updated anymore, I still got the project but got better things on my mind, and I'm also a type of guy who knows what pain in the ass the cheaters are, but I'm against the idea of forcing players to download some unknown third party software just so they can play. It could do whatever it wanted to with your computer, maybe I'd be more satisifed if it was integrated with SAMP itself and was approved by the SAMP team (or any other game), that would make things more trustworthy.

Shakira

Reaction score
.silent said:
Yes it does, at least it did. The only problem was the pause thingy which I haven't decided to fix. I dont even know who plays on the servers using this, is the whole "samp AC V2" thingy still getting updated? I think Whitetiger didn't even do anything after we released this.
The  bypass is not getting updated anymore, I still got the project but got better things on my mind, and I'm also a type of guy who knows what pain in  the ass the cheaters are, but I'm against the idea of forcing players to download some unknown third party software just so they can play. It could do whatever it wanted to with your computer, maybe I'd be more satisifed if it was integrated with SAMP itself and was approved by the SAMP team (or any other game), that would make things more trustworthy.

I use cleo in samp rp , but it still detectable and kick me

Whitetigerswt

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of stuff hasn't really happened since a few months before you released this, really not much has been done since 0.3.7 came out. Just been a busy person and have had more important things to do. Some things might happen in the future with the AC or not, don't know yet. A lot of the motivation has died down and I no longer have time to do it as I'm working at a university now. I may try some last ditch efforts offering monetary incentives to players who want to contribute to the AC in the future, though I'd appreciate it if you didn't make my life harder, this isn't a particularly hard thing to fix, just time consuming. I honestly do not care about public servers (as most users here do), but the main use of this AC is in competitive play.

Whitetigerswt

Reaction score
Well yeah, I haven't updated this since around march of 2015, (when 0.3.7 came out). So you're right that I haven't updated it since you released this, but you're not the cause. I've just been pretty busy. Now that I am working at a university I hardly have time for things that are not giving me any incentive other than the goodness of my heart. Some stuff may happen in the near future to the AC, or it might not, I don't know yet and that's the honest truth. Some trusted developers may be reached out to continue work, but really it's quite the undertaking and not many have the time, though I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't make our lives more difficult :). I know that you just care for public servers, but many are using this in competitive play.

.silent

Reaction score
@Whitetigerswt
I haven't said that im the cause for the lack of updates, just that theres no point in updating the bypass because the whole AC project looked like it was abandoned.
I'm not going to update it anymore nor release any source, I totally respect yours & others will of getting rid of cheaters. I myself would have a server in samp if the situation with samp wouldn't get so shitty (internet list etc). Got a nice >10k lines gamemode made from scratch in a timespan of 3 years (lazy motherfucker I am) and dunno what to do with it now. In the past I've been finding out ways to detect lots of cheats from pawn and I even posted some "anti" codes here when people were claiming their cheats were undetected. I'm not cheating in games either, maybe 5 years ago but not anymore, I totally understand how shitty it is to play against a cheater.
The reason I (and my friend) did this bypass was because it was some sort of a challenge, and it was the friend who wanted it more :D
Since then I even had an idea of creating my own kind of anticheat like yours, with bigger functionality but I've dropped that idea, I'm currently coding my own simple networking code in free time and I'll later use it to write a remote server control tool (for samp) for PC and android.
I'm kinda sad that the community of samp, and samp itself is falling apart. I've been here for many many years and just cannot leave it, wouldn't have anything to do. Unfortunately Kalcor doesn't care about that anymore.

and fuck u ini (trollingshit)

4changesLeft

Reaction score
@.silent if you find no use of your gamemode you could easily release it on sa-mp forums or something in open-source, there are a lot of people out there that could learn a lot from it ;)

Skyazot

Reaction score
.silent said:
The  bypass is not getting updated anymore, I still got the project but got better things on my mind, and I'm also a type of guy who knows what pain in  the ass the cheaters are, but I'm against the idea of forcing players to download some unknown third party software just so they can play. It could do whatever it wanted to with your computer, maybe I'd be more satisifed if it was integrated with SAMP itself and was approved by the SAMP team (or any other game), that would make things more trustworthy.

give me pls you skype