Resource icon

SF Plugin Release [SAMPFUNCS 0.3.7] Translate Plus Plus [ABANDONED/OPEN-SOURCE]

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys, Some months ago I was working on a plugin (.sf) called Translate Plus Plus, I stopped working it for like weeks now, and I was cleaning my HDD (no space for new games  :-/ ) and now since I had stopped working, I am abandoning it and making it open source due to my lack of interest in this project and not having enough time to work on it. It works but for only english based languages like italian, which has english character. For other languages like russian it will only show those "????" question mark characters, which I believe is a buffer problem as 0x688 told me, anyways anyone is allowed to edit it, re-distribute it, release his own version as long as he credits me for this base. And while editing, please do not use my translate api which is inside the already-compiled latest version as of 22nd April 2017, In the open-source code version, I will remove the API key, you can get one for free at translate.yandex, just google it.
Here is the video showing the functionality and usage as of 22nd April 2017:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/uQU2ElPN8eU[/video]

Requirements:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributables (x64/x86 Both)
MSXML6 Supported Windows (All windows after Windows XP Service Pack 3 support MSXML6 including 7, 8 and 10)
SAMPFUNCS (SAMPFuncs must be installed in GTA SA folder and SAMPFunc's requirements apply like CLEO)

Credits:
Yandex.Translate - Translator API
0x688 - Helping with chat messages
ini - Helping with chat messages
Google - Fixing a lot of problems (somehow forgot this credits)
UGBase Community - Idea

Downloads (Click the text below):
Source & Pre-compiled install & play file (Uplodaded on media-fire because ugbase.eu internal uploader exceeds the file-limit) (Click me for Virus Total for this Download)

Version2:
http://ugbase.eu/attachment.php?aid=5053
[attachment=5053]
I added version 2.zip file, It only has the .SF, I added those things in version 2:
1) Translate your outgoing chat, Whatever you type gets translated but you have to set the translation for it first (/tpp setlangchat target-language-code)
2) /tpp reset.
3) What else? IDK check the source yourself lol.
AND NO Russian support is not added. I don't even know why the fuck am I working on a abandoned project, (probably cause I wanna play romanian server)

JUST TYPE /TPP help don't ask me in this thread. If it crashes install SAMP Funcs.
VERSION 2 IS IN ATTACHMENTS ITS SOURCE IS ALSO IN ATTACHMENT, UNLIKE BEFORE IT WONT BE COMPLETE SOURCE AND WONT BE BIG -ASS.
~0X32789

NOTE: VERSION 2 HASN'T BEEN APPROVED YET, IF THE ATTACHMENT OR LINK ABOVE DON'T WORK, DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4aace380
IDK WHY THOSE ADMINS AND MODS WON'T APPROVE IT OR THEY ARE LAZY.

The virus total (3 anti-viruses) shows:
1) trojanspy.win32.skeeyah.a!rfn
2) Trojan.Clicker.r
3) Suspici.1C0E4023
I believe there is no virus or trojan inside it, it might be due to the source because it's kind of thinking the connecting online and sending data to yandex website as trojan.spy, in real, Its not a virus or trojan you can check it yourself. I have given the complete source.

Installation For Players:
Drop the .SF at the start of the .zip archive in your SAMPFuncs plugin folder and you are ready to go, just type /tpp help for starter guide.

Installation For Developers:
I have given the full source, including the project files which were created using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, To avoid any compiler problems, linker problems or compability problems, I suggest you to use microsoft visual studio 2015 to open this project else you may have a hard time fixing some linker problems and project conversion & toolset.
There is only one main .cpp file which contains all code, The code might look messy to you. And since again, I had no time to add in a XML parser, so I did the grabbing of the translated text in my own way, Feel free to fix that thing but my way works without any problems.

Attachments

• version2-TPP.rar
    153.9 KB · Views: 507

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Edited, I have re-uploaded as some people say the file is broken, made a change in credits, added virus total detection link and the explanation for the reason of 3 anti-viruses detecting my source/plugin as a virus.
The virus total (3 anti-viruses) shows:
1) trojanspy.win32.skeeyah.a!rfn
2) Trojan.Clicker.r
3) Suspici.1C0E4023
I believe there is no virus or trojan inside it, it might be due to the source because it's kind of thinking the connecting online and sending data to yandex website as trojan.spy, in real, Its not a virus or trojan you can check it yourself. I have given the complete source.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Absinthe said:
+1
now i can play in romanian servers hue hue hue

kind of, I was thinking to add a translator for sending messages so you can chat in english and other people see ur message as romanian but, I was just too lazy for it.

seek1s

Reaction score
mmm. where is the link to download?

This page isn’t working

www.mediafire.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

ah forget about, mediafire blocked here

i used this link and it works http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4d7isoovwxp7ds/TranslatePlusPlus-REUPLOAD.zip

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
haha so nice :D but you can make it for google translate. yandex is sucks LOL

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Version2:
[attachment=5075]
ZIP FILE HAS THE MAIN.CPP SOURCE, YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE, CAUSE THIS FILE WAS ONLY MODIFIED!
I added version 2.zip file, It only has the .SF, I added those things in version 2:
1) Translate your outgoing chat, Whatever you type gets translated but you have to set the translation for it first (/tpp setlangchat target-language-code)
2) /tpp reset.
AND NO Russian support is not added. I don't even know why the fuck am I working on a abandoned project, (probably cause I wanna play romanian server)
JUST TYPE /TPP help don't ask me in this thread. If it crashes install SAMP Funcs.
VERSION 2 IS IN ATTACHMENTS ITS SOURCE IS ALSO IN ATTACHMENT, UNLIKE BEFORE IT WONT BE COMPLETE SOURCE AND WONT BE BIG -ASS.
~0X32789

Try: http://ugbase.eu/attachment.php?aid=5075

Attachments

• bin.rar
    154 KB · Views: 112

kokom7

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Version2:
ZIP FILE HAS THE MAIN.CPP SOURCE, YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE, CAUSE THIS FILE WAS ONLY MODIFIED!

2) /tpp reset.

~0X32789
cant download the file

samphacks

Reaction score
kokom7 said:
0x32789 said:
Version2:

2) /tpp reset.

~0X32789
cant download the file
https://www.mediafire.com/?h4d7isoovwxp7ds

kokom7

Reaction score
samphacks said:
kokom7 said:
0x32789 said:
Version2:

2) /tpp reset.

~0X32789
cant download the file
https://www.mediafire.com/?h4d7isoovwxp7ds

man that was not version 2, that was old ver, i need the version 2

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
The attachment has to be approved by moderators, @springfield, @0x688, Approve it please..
Attachment ID 5075
It has no virus, and it will never be, Its open source... Cmon be active :D

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc8qz38kqx00w4a/TranslatePlusPlus-REUPLOAD.zip
For who cant download, i will remove it after file approved. Correct me if itsnt v2.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Ahh no, Its the re-upload because first time I uploaded it was broken..
Anyways I have now uploaded version 2 myself, It has more bugs because of new chat feature but you can still play in romanian servers..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4aace380

I'll try to add DIALOG translates and textdraw TRANSLATES in future but I believe they will fuck up because of chars like "~r~" etc but god knows, For now enjoy this, It comes with new source and the only modified file, main.cpp, New feature: /tpp setlangchat, It will set the language your chat(outgoing) will translate to, So /tpp setlangchat fr will translate your message you send to french, Don't use keybinds with this as it will sometimes bug out but I have implemented a queue system for this chat, However I do not suggest to use keybinds and instantly send messages, Anyways don't send big ass messages which are 100+ characters as it can sometimes bug out, This does not translate commands only the chat you send, I'll try to add commands later, Now.. last thing to know: Putting characters like dot, comma, semicolon and etc will put some chars like "( ' ; . , " or some random chars, Thats a bug yes.. anyways enjoy now..

kokom7

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Ahh no, Its the re-upload because first time I uploaded it was broken..
Anyways I have now uploaded version 2 myself, It has more bugs because of new chat feature but you can still play in romanian servers..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4aace380

I'll try to add DIALOG translates and textdraw TRANSLATES in future but I believe they will fuck up because of chars like "~r~" etc but god knows, For now enjoy this, It comes with new source and the only modified file, main.cpp, New feature: /tpp setlangchat, It will set the language your chat(outgoing) will translate to, So /tpp setlangchat fr will translate your message you send to french, Don't use keybinds with this as it will sometimes bug out but I have implemented a queue system for this chat, However I do not suggest to use keybinds and instantly send messages, Anyways don't send big ass messages which are 100+ characters as it can sometimes bug out, This does not translate commands only the chat you send, I'll try to add commands later, Now.. last thing to know: Putting characters like dot, comma, semicolon and etc will put some chars like "( ' ; . , " or some random chars, Thats a bug yes.. anyways enjoy now..

thx

notgood

Reaction score
Can not someone correct this by using a Google Translator?