Searching for hackers who play NGRP

Supermacy31

Reaction score
I am looking for hackers so we can form a small team maybe? Pm ig name.

DOnDark

Reaction score
Hmm, so what do you want to do IG?

Wich kinda hack would you like to do?

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
I normally hack on PLA or some other shitty NG-RP edit, I wanna start hacking NG-RP though, pm me

bigben07

Reaction score
Hope you guys have dynamic IPs. They have a pretty good anti cheat.

zaki19

Reaction score
i start playing it in 2011 i think i got banned lot of times and still playing it now i have a undetected money exploit
30k in 1 minute mat exploit it a bot that make mat for me while sleeping god mode bypasser i can use any god mod i want :) :):) and a smart way to do not loss guns when you die all of this due to the bans every time i find some think new

i use to exploit guns by puting then in trunk and park car get them repark cr you get them again no longer working :( :(:(
i use to exploit car rims no longer working too :( :(:(
but my money exploit and mat bot run will work for ever i hope that

DOnDark

Reaction score
i start playing it in 2011 i think i got banned lot of times and still playing it now i have a undetected money exploit
30k in 1 minute mat exploit it a bot that make mat for me while sleeping god mode bypasser i can use any god mod i want :) :):) and a smart way to do not loss guns when you die all of this due to the bans every time i find some think new

i use to exploit guns by puting then in trunk and park car get them repark cr you get them again no longer working :( :(:(
i use to exploit car rims no longer working too :( :(:(
but my money exploit and mat bot run will work for ever i hope that

Thanks for sharing...

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
You can hack weapons when in drive-by on NGG, I use to do it when I got bored but now I can get M4s & deagles for free xD

All you need to do is put NOP OnFootData on, NOP SetArmedPlayer & some others, I'll post them later, hack a weapon & then go inro drive-by & then take NOP OnFootData off.

You can also hack weapons with the dgun cleo, but admins get a message.

I've started hacking NG-RP now, pm me :D :D:D