Resource icon

CLEO Release Shanker.cs [ New Multi Hack for SAMP ]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanker

Reaction score
Im Sorry for bad English, this is not my own language, I hope you will Understand this thread.​

The Best Multi Hack which is in a public!​

Credits: Shanker ( Scripter ) & D4N1 ( Helper & Tester ).

What is containing? A lot of functions, like:​

- Advanced Anti Kill​
- No Drugs Effect // Inspired by TH3RMAL & Linearity from UGBASE.eu​
- Undetectable Ammo​
- Full Invulnerable​
- Wallhack​
- Infinite Run​
- Smart Anti Kill ​
- Slap func.​
- Down func.​
More will comming ... I will wait your suggestions at: ady.sm3k3r@yahoo.com​

Advanced Anti Kill? Smart Anti Kill? What is that?​

First time, I will tell you how Smart Anti Kill Working.​
This is tested on: UIF  & RSS ( Stunt Servers ) because on that servers Working as Well is Possible. Why? Because Stunt Servers have not a good Anti Cheat. What SMART Anti Kill need to be 100% Undetectable? If they have Anti Health Hack & Anti Invulnerable  then Hack will Not Working, because of that I created Advanced Anti Kill which this Working on Servers with Good Anti Cheat but ... this is detectable at "eyes".​
When you have 25 HP or less then, you will Get Full Invulnerable & Dead Anim ( Like when you Really Die ) for 3500 MS and after that, you will get Spawned by the Script and Reset Full Invulnerable.
When SMART Anti Kill not Working? Hmm, easy to know. A good Example is: 1 Deagle Bulelt = 46 DMG, if you have 44 HP then your HP will be less than 0 = RIP.​
When script fail save your life, you will get a print like "~R~ This time script didn't worked" and when you get spawned , "~R~ Script worked, you didn't get killed".

Now, Advanced Anti Kill is without MS & Anim = Instant Spawn. Why? If Sv. have Anti Full Invulnerable, when you Get the MS they will can Kill you anyway, bcs of that i Removed MS.

And the Other Functions which all of you know what the functions doing. "/ammo" is 100% Undetectable on All Servers. I really Tested it on many Servers.

A Video: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hodb7TS7wAQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Download: http://hotupload.eu/29Ir

Currently Version: V1.06 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.