CLEO Help Skill Point modifier on RP servers

CLEO related

Ch4rli3

Reaction score
I started from 0 in a new account of my favorite RP server but I forgot how boring it is to upload job skills, being more specific, my favorite job requires level 3 of a very boring job where I have to share a truck with other people xd.

I don't know if there is already a cleo, sf plugin or asi plugin that fulfills this function, anyway, thanks

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I started from 0 in a new account of my favorite RP server but I forgot how boring it is to upload job skills, being more specific, my favorite job requires level 3 of a very boring job where I have to share a truck with other people xd.

I don't know if there is already a cleo, sf plugin or asi plugin that fulfills this function, anyway, thanks
Make video with proper explaination and " maybe " i will make it.

Ch4rli3

Reaction score
Make video with proper explaination and " maybe " i will make it.

Up the quality

"Habilidades" is Skills
"Trabajo" is Job

When you finish a job trip, the server gives you the trip pay and an experience point in the job you are doing. My request is an addon that increases these points or modifies the number of points awarded per trip.

One trip equals one experience point. The trip is land of A point to B point and come back to A to receive the payment