Small & short questions

mfn

Reaction score
Hello, i would like to ask you about things that i have to do if i wan't to calculate memory adress to use it for example in cleo.
For this example i would like to edit weapon accuracy so according to base weapons adress : 0xC8AAB8 and adress of weapon accuracy: 0x38. I guess that i need to sum that so 0xC8AAB8+0x38= 0xC8AAF0  My question is how to add weapon id ? I Don't need help with math, i just wan't to know if i need to sum weapon id to this or what the hell

monday

Expert
Reaction score
[member=1746]mfn[/member]
Hi, check this out:
http://ugbase.eu/snippets/weapondat-function/
http://hotmist.ddo.jp/struct.html

mfn

Reaction score
So according to 1st link is it base_adress+(weapon_id * 0x38) ?

monday

Expert
Reaction score
[member=1746]mfn[/member]
baseAddress + accuracyOffset + ((weaponID + skillOffset) * blockSize)

That's what it looks like to me, correct me if I'm wrong

mfn

Reaction score
i don't get it. AccuracyOffset is that 0x38 ? What is skill offset ? i am trying to solve it using http://hotmist.ddo.jp/struct.html

monday

Expert
Reaction score
accuracyOffset = 0x38
skillOffset = 0 (no skill), 0x19 (50% skill), 0x24 (100% skill)
Skill offset is there because every weapon has different specifications for each skill level. If you played single player GTASA you probably noticed that there are different skill levels. I don't know how many levels exactly there are and what's their offset but 0x24 should do the job on most of the servers.

blockSize = 0x70
Block size stands for how much space in the memory is assigned per one weapon (with certain skill level)

Example for deagle with 100% skill:
0xC8AAB8 + 0x38 + ((24 + 0x24) * 0x70)

Example for m4 with 50% skill:
0xC8AAB8 + 0x38 + ((31 + 0x19) * 0x70)

mfn

Reaction score
Code:
{$CLEO .cs}                
0AB1: @Increase_WeaponRange 3 | -> Change Weapon 24 Offset 0x8 SIZE_OF_DAT 4
:Increase_WeaponRange
0@ += 0x24 // 
0@ *= 0x70 // BLOCK SIZE
0@ += 0xC8AAB8 // BASE
005A: 0@ += 1@ // (int)
0013: 4@ *= 1000.0
0A8C: write_memory 0@ size 2@ value 4@ virtual_protect 0
0AB2: ret 0

I guess that i need a bit of training with that because it isn't work. Any tips how to make this working ?

monday

Expert
Reaction score
[member=18679]3ACE[/member]
0B25: samp 2@ = get_player_health 1@
//1@ - ID of the player
//2@ - health value

You need sampfuncs for that

mehran

Reaction score
how to set variables? (2@ and 1@)
are they set default or what?

monday

Expert
Reaction score
1@ has to be ID of the player, you can set it within the script, you can also adjust the script to use command for input. After reaching this opcode 2@ will become the health value of the specified player.

Code:
{$CLEO}
0000: NOP
repeat
wait 0 
until 0AFA: is_samp_structures_available
0B34: samp register_client_command "health" to_label @command

while true
wait 0
    if 31@ == 1
    then
    31@ = 0
    0B25: samp 2@ = get_player_health 1@
    0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "%d" time 2000 2@
    end
end

:command
0B35: samp 0@ = get_last_command_params
    if
    0AD4: 30@ = 0@ "%d" 1@
    then
    31@ = 1
    end
SAMP.CmdRet()

The code above should display the health value of a player with a specified ID when you use /health <ID>
(I didn't test the code though)

monday

Expert
Reaction score
Just tested it and it worked. The specified player must be streamed in, otherwise it will show 0.

Tested with
-Cleo 4.1
-Samp Functions 5.1
-MG Functions impossible 4.3
-SA-MP 0.3z R1

sphiffyx

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a cleo script which can disable on car data?
i used sobeit to disable on car data for teleport but as soon as i teleport it gives "server lost connection" then i have to relog in..
any suggestion.....

marvin.busted

Reaction score
ger: brauche ich für 0.3.7 immer noch cleo 4.1 ? und geht der skin aimbot noch oder?
engl: do i need a new cleo version for the samp 0.3.7? and is the skin aimbot detected?

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
marvin.busted link said:
ger: brauche ich für 0.3.7 immer noch cleo 4.1 ? und geht der skin aimbot noch oder?
engl: do i need a new cleo version for the samp 0.3.7? and is the skin aimbot detected?

No.

No, if you have a good internet and a good ping.

monday

Expert
Reaction score
Hi, is there anyone who knows how secure it is to use proxies like these: http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/
Let's hypothetically assume that someone would like to launch password attack on some login page using numerous proxies from one or multiple sites like the one above. Would it be easy to trace the actual attacker?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
monday said:
Hi, is there anyone who knows how secure it is to use proxies like these: http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/
Let's hypothetically assume that someone would like to launch password attack on some login page using numerous proxies from one or multiple sites like the one above. Would it be easy to trace the actual attacker?

"What data we collect: This is a free service and the only data we store through log files are website logs. This log details your IP address, the address of the website you visit, date, time and the files/sites you viewed via the web proxy. We do not link this data to your personal data."

That's specifically for hidemyass, but almost every public known "free proxies" are logging therefore when someone requests logs with a valid reason they'll get them as they won't engage in legal trouble for some random dudes on the interwebs.

monday

Expert
Reaction score
Hmm, what if someone would use public wifi hotspot? Let's assume that someone does the following:
-buy an used smartphone/laptop (without going into details the seller wouldn't know buyer's personal info)
-launch the attack using free wifi (avoiding cameras / behaving like a pro actor)
-destroy the smartphone/laptop used

Would that make him almost untraceable or is there something obvious which can reveal his identity? Would it be useless to buy a new device and destroy it later or would it protect the attacker in some way?