CLEO Release Smart Invisibility 0.3.7 - Working in every server

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
So what does this mod do?
It NOPS your incar data and onfoot data(this invisbility sometimes dosent work for cars but works perfect onfoot) and sends fake spectate sync. People will not see you anymore they will be like WTF and while you can see them! Great for pursuits and if admin tries to spectate you, "Wtf why cant i spectate him"
+ You can spectate players and find their location   :LOL:
How?
Like this -> Get inside a car, type /invis and then press keys A, D and shift and jump until you can spectate players. Once spectating to exit spectate mode use /invis_reset and u can speak to the spectated player and area where he is if ur in RP server xd

Good for finding players who are hiding from hackers but so sadly, you can't change your virtual world to store coords from s0b then go to their virtual world  :sadpepe:

Version 2:
+ When you press aim or shoot key, you will be visible until you release the key, So you can shoot then auto be invisible and players be like wtf
+ Some vehicle improvements? (Not tested & not sure)

REQ:
CLEO 4
SAMP Funcs 5.3 I dont care, it was compiled on 5.3
If you cant get samp funcs 5.3 then no need to download this cause your dumb (many people still use 5.2 and 5.2.2)

So happy trolling in pursuits  :motherofgod:
or happy admin's seeing blue berry while spectating u xd

Attachments

• SmartInvis.cs
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,196
  • SmartInvis - Version 2.cs
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,580

McAwesome

Reaction score
I sucessfully write invis, and guess what's after that BUM I'm so dead. How to properly use this man? could you rather explain us?

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
That server has anti invisibility thats why.
Its already patched, They just check if the player is not admin and he is spectating then he gets killed

dunce

Reaction score
what happen if an admin trying to spectate me? will he crashed or sumtin?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
dunno what's smart on that, sending spec sync is kinda dumb as some servers check your spectate state "anti spectate hack".

Uni5

Reaction score
Can you upload it somewhere i can't download it thanks.

dunce

Reaction score
:fuck_yea:  dis is graet batman mod, had so much knife kill with dis

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
0x688 said:
dunno what's smart on that, sending spec sync is kinda dumb as some servers check your spectate state "anti spectate hack".
But if I do it by disable onfoot data, It will show nothing naice :(

dunce said:
:fuck_yea:  dis is graet batman mod, had so much knife kill with dis
when I was testing, i went invis and knife-bugged players in cheating allowed lol

samhain

Reaction score
Just tried this in a server using sampfuncs 5.2.2 and it works fine....no one could see me

Graber

Reaction score
0x688 said:

yea but some servers are even more dumb and dont check this

i went on a trolling spree using invisible [spec], unhiding and hiding to players, using /jack from kcmds to jack players far away and hiding again, then going to see them and they are like "wtF"

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
You know I speced some players in RP server and told them shh.. can I test something? I'm {ownername} just here to test new functions
I want you to test with me the anti teleport hack, and whiel testing I use the hack on them lol and they think that the anti teleport is bugged

Spix

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
It NOPS your incar data and onfoot data(this invisbility sometimes dosent work for cars but works perfect onfoot) and sends fake spectate sync. People will not see you anymore they will be like WTF and while you can see them! Great for pursuits and if admin tries to spectate you, "Wtf why cant i spectate him"
How?
Like this -> Get inside a car, type /invis and then press keys A, D and shift and jump until you can spectate players. Once spectating to exit spectate mode use /invis_reset and u can speak to the spectated player and area where he is if ur in RP server xd

Good for finding players who are hiding from hackers but so sadly, you can't change your virtual world to store coords from s0b then go to their virtual world  :sadpepe:

REQ:
CLEO 4
If you cant get samp funcs 5.3 then no need to download this cause your dumb (many people still use 5.2 and 5.2.2)

So tell me,  How is the script smart?           :imoverit:

Graber

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
How?

REQ:
CLEO 4

You can use NOPs to disable RequestSpawn and SetPlayerHelp, so you can't get killed

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If this NOPs your onfoot and incar date does that not mean that you can't see objects, people and vehicles because when I used these NOPs in s0beit it makes everything vanish which is why I use some s0beits invisible function as you can still see people.

Vrana

Reaction score
This is the worst cheat... Just kidding, thanks to this I can rob a bank alone on RP server without getting arrested LOOOOL

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
zin said:
If this NOPs your onfoot and incar date does that not mean that you can't see objects, people and vehicles because when I used these NOPs in s0beit it makes everything vanish which is why I use some s0beits invisible function as you can still see people.
:challenge_accepted: 
Open eyes and learn something maybe?  :LOL: 
NOP = disabling a packet
and If you disable sending onfoot /incar data People will see you at that place where you were and maybe with a "AFK" icon, And if you go far, You wont see streamed players and objects(Objects only if the server has streamer plugin)
You can only see objects from the place where your player is getting synced and you cant damage players in any of the invisible hack
If you try to make a sync invisible which can shoot by spamming fakepos to 2000 2000 2000 and then putting at ur current place again, then good luck, Your gonna get desynced by samp xD
:ChallengeCompleted:
thats all for now and next time, You should know before saying cuz :youdontsay:

Status
Not open for further replies.