Resource icon

CLEO Release SmartObjectFinder bY M1ZG4RD

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
for some reason it doesn't work... i wrote 1276 ID of tiki figure and it don't work ...

sknawt

Reaction score
Works great. Is there a way to search for multiple objects?

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
sknawt link said:
Works great. Is there a way to search for multiple objects?

This will be added in next version. This is designed for single object search only.

Pro_Budaletina link said:
for some reason it doesn't work... i wrote 1276 ID of tiki figure and it don't work ...

Maybe this object is too far from you? This script search for object only inside drawing area.

Reaction score
This is more of a Pickup then object but it's the same shit ? Anyway ... it's all over the city but well hidden

Reaction score
Pro_Budaletina link said:
This is more of a Pickup then object but it's the same shit ? Anyway ... it's all over the city but well hidden

Good scripted servers won't spawn the object(for hidden prizes, events etc.) until you are really close to them, like 15-20m. So it won't work until you are really close to it.

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
Changes in new version (1.1):

- added TRAP_DETECT option to INI file, so you can disable testing by changing value from 1 (on) to 0 (off)

Changes in version 1.2:

-fixed crash
-changed key name from BRIEFCASE_ID to OBJECT_ID
-added option to read OBJECT_ID from INI fileif it exists in testing script (if not, then it will create default briefcase object)

Sgt-Smith

Reaction score
On reallife/roleplay servers I play it searches only a small distance. Can this be fixed or increase the distance?

DzkAy

Reaction score
Sgt-Smith link said:
On reallife/roleplay servers I play it searches only a small distance. Can this be fixed or increase the distance?
Just Streamed distance because it can't detected far away objects because it can't be coordinate exactly  :watchout:

DzkAy

Reaction score
Can you make it to change the object ID in-game ? just like /objID [ID] ./.... so that you can easily find multiple objects in the map

Noize

Reaction score
Could u make a version without "detect a Trap"
its bugs much..

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
Noize link said:
Could u make a version without "detect a Trap"
its bugs much..

m1zg4rd link said:
Changes in new version (1.1):

- added TRAP_DETECT option to INI file, so you can disable testing by changing value from 1 (on) to 0 (off)

djsmash506

Reaction score
Bro, is there any chance you could send me the source code or at least the SmartObjectFinder.cs with the settings file being called bomb.ini?
I can't seem to be able to edit the file myself :/ Seems to be crypted with FYP's crypter.
On the server I play on, there are multiple things to find and this only supports one due to the .ini file name :/

Bojan

Reaction score
PLEASE UPDATE THIS TO VERSION WITH MULTIPLE WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.