CLEO Help Smooth

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edvincik

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to ask if there is some sort of cleo that helps hide aim or restrict it for videos, for example i have aim that fastly turns crosshair on target when shooting and i want to make that turn slower but i cant edit aim

Bugman

Reaction score
got one private m8 from my friend

undetectable
Jb4PSfa.png

thats the best aimbot i ever buyed :DD

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Bugman said:

undetectable
Jb4PSfa.png

I can imagine 3 ways to detect it 2 client side and 1 server side please don't say something is "undetectable" and also it's called "bought".

Your post is actually not contributing to anything, for bragging we got the spam section so use it.

b2t:
What do you mean with "hiding" or do you search an aimbot which is smoothed out?

Edvincik

Reaction score
0x688 said:
Bugman said:

undetectable
Jb4PSfa.png

I can imagine 3 ways to detect it 2 client side and 1 server side please don't say something is "undetectable" and also it's called "bought".

Your post is actually not contributing to anything, for bragging we got the spam section so use it.

b2t:
What do you mean with "hiding" or do you search an aimbot which is smoothed out?

I was searching for smooth aim and found only SmoothAimTrigger by Opcodexe and its not editable for me, i need smooth aim with hold button activation :(

Edvincik

Reaction score
TraCerX said:
Obstler is good for you. Just google it and download public version. ITS FREE.
Okay man i tried to configure obstler settings and now it ont make 180 spins anymore and i am like wtf :D
but now comes another question about panic key num0, how to enable cheat in game after you pressed num0?

blubbelz

Reaction score
0x688 said:
Bugman said:

undetectable
Jb4PSfa.png

b2t:

isn't that the shit from german sellers which is AHK anyway? if he really bought that, he is dumb and wasted money because silent aims are free and can easily be injected and avoid client sided anti cheats like RGN  :shy:

specialshit

Reaction score
But this smooth aim have FOV and SMOOTH editable, then you can put very slow smooth and fov and you can play and record without problems, because is indetectable. Obstler is so fucking detectable with all smooth value, include with 100 smooth is soooo detectable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPTliDcb08

Obstler user, so fucking detectable in this video for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.