Resource icon

Untagged Release SobFoX Project v0.0.0.4

WoopWoop

Reaction score
I press f11 and the menu does not show I even changed the key in the ini file to f10 and still it does not show. What do I do

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
Ranivega said:
just to where my gta-sa.exe is? Thx in advance

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Just put the Mod in the same folder where your Samp is installed.

Enjoy. :sadpepe:

nomercy1337

Reaction score
someone maybe know how to disable this stupid lock?
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/-zHC4qIyx9E[/video]

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
nomercy1337 said:
someone maybe know how to disable this stupid lock?
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/-zHC4qIyx9E[/video]

The AimBoT is excellent, but you use it in a different way so that's your problem.
(For DM)

Reaction score
how did you do aimbot with color check? I can't find how to get player's color even though I've got memory address

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
how did you do aimbot with color check? I can't find how to get player's color even though I've got memory address

samp_color_get 
Use it on your player I give you a hint
Then use it to target your aimbot

OverLord_X_

Reaction score
i wont  say it's a bad sob BUT you have made a lot of lies both in the forum and in the mod.

1. 80 % of the commands, result you to crash or server disconnection ( tested in more than 10 servers ) they are too much that i cant tell them.

2. its fully detectable even in low security servers , there are hundreds of sobs like this  none of them claimed that " this mod is undetectable"
in this server i can do massive car hacks , troll hacks , weapon hacks , and it has a very weak anti cheat system , BUT it can detect ur sob when u haven't even logged in to the game ( ip :31.186.250.37:7777)

3. fully outdated car hacks , all made me crash or banned or server disconnection ( i trolled my self  :areyoukiddingme: )

4.full bugged screen shot.

besides , many of the forum hacks are outdated , i think admins should delete the non working mods 

tehAgris is the best coder imo in this forum , none of his hacks are outdated and most of them work and he doesn't make lies about his mods.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
OverLord_X_ said:
i wont  say it's a bad sob BUT you have made a lot of lies both in the forum and in the mod.

1. 80 % of the commands, result you to crash or server disconnection ( tested in more than 10 servers ) they are too much that i cant tell them.

2. its fully detectable even in low security servers , there are hundreds of sobs like this  none of them claimed that " this mod is undetectable"
in this server i can do massive car hacks , troll hacks , weapon hacks , and it has a very weak anti cheat system , BUT it can detect ur sob when u haven't even logged in to the game ( ip :31.186.250.37:7777)

3. fully outdated car hacks , all made me crash or banned or server disconnection ( i trolled my self  :areyoukiddingme: )

besides , many of the forum hacks are outdated , i think admins should delete the non working mods 

tehAgris is the best coder imo in this forum , none of his hacks are outdated and most of them work and he doesn't make lies about his mods.

Your right, His s0biet is outdated (crap i mean)..
Rumors say that he copy and pasted 90% of La Pirula outdated functions and didnt even update them, (you know, a c&p special keyboard exists) and so on he decided to release this hack.
I'm not clear I don;t have proof but many of my friends believe that, Since this is not open source. Its impossible for us to see what he did..

ps: don't get upset, I'm sure you will work on this (its your s0biet)
plus I think he is on a vacation or taking break before he updates it.. I think something big might be coming?
:iknowwhatyoudidthere:

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
0x32789 said:
OverLord_X_ said:

Your right, His s0biet is outdated (crap i mean)..
Rumors say that he copy and pasted 90% of La Pirula outdated functions and didnt even update them, (you know, a c&p special keyboard exists) and so on he decided to release this hack.
I'm not clear I don;t have proof but many of my friends believe that, Since this is not open source. Its impossible for us to see what he did..

ps: don't get upset, I'm sure you will work on this (its your s0biet)
plus I think he is on a vacation or taking break before he updates it.. I think something big might be coming?
:iknowwhatyoudidthere:

Really really great one on vacation and no way I can work any time soon but I'm really late update soon and Updated