Resource icon

CLEO Release some old trolls (mostly vehicles based)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Hola, I was cleaning up my PC and found some of my old hacks which I discontinued and didn't even think of releasing or giving it to someone but now I am tired and don't use them so I release them here. AND NOTE these are vehicle hack only

xTroll:

first we go with xTroll, Its a badly coded troll hack but it works, it might crash you (this is what you can expect from old me which was noob)

I forgot the key for activation.
edit: nvm, I just found it, it is KEYCODE 105, I mean numpad 9 key (edit the script to change it)
You have to use it like press 9 to switch modes, note: you cant go back, just keep cycling forward at the end u will go back to mode 0.
here is the video and to use the troll u have to left click
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sr77XSThQw[/video]

this video looks cool cause I am pro (nah i am not), The cleo itself looks cool but it is having very much chances of failures such as crash, lag spike and warnings, exceptions etc.. it is succeeded by a newer cleo called Troll-Undead.cs

Troll-Undead:

This is a better and fixed and completely re-written version of xTroll.cs with differences which are:
1) It is based on commands e.g. /.flip
2) It has more trolls or less trolls (especially some useful in derby)
3) This one dosen't create harmful lag spikes etc..
4) this one was created 1 month after creating xTroll.cs

The command list and help list can be shown by typing /.cmds
and yes, TehArgis used some trolls code from this to add in his troll boss (like the hopping one he couldn't create :D)
i'm not his teacher he just c&p codenz skid (jk jk)

Laser.cs:

[size=medium]This is a cool laser effect cleo in which u can send damaging lasers but only damage is sync, not the laser or sound and in others it looks like you are shooting them. It was just a test script to check some snippets in cleo section and make some use for them but I couldn't find one so I decided to create this a cool looking damager.[/size]

Doenloads iz in attachements inshide thez sphoiler
[attachment=4622]
[attachment=4623]
[attachment=4624]
if you don't like it please don't hurt my family and me
Installation: drag all files in cleo or gta sa folder,  I forgot (ples dont kill my family agaen?))

Attachments

• Laser._marchive.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Troll-Undead.cs
    77 KB · Views: 136
  • xTroll.cs
    33.7 KB · Views: 115

Schinko

Reaction score
Can you make a video of the laser cleo, sounds pretty cewl

Status
Not open for further replies.