spawn weapon without getting banned by anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunny

Reaction score
so today i was playing in the server and i saw 2 guys having miniguns and rpg and not getting banned by anticheat. Admin's also was unabled to ban them or kick them, because when they tryed /ban nickname length they were having this player is not connect to the server.

Also, these cheaters had orange nickname and 0xp, so that means that they were not fully connected to the server database or something.

Please help me I want to do the same, is there some sobeit NOP patches combo that would do that trick or some cleo or something?

Thanks!

David_Holan

Reaction score
Not exactly connect? I think they're not login, skip login to be more specific

chunny

Reaction score
Not exactly connect? I think they're not login, skip login to be more specific

yeah, but question is how do they do that?

David_Holan

Reaction score
NOPs thing in sobeit. If you ask me, I don't recall all that stuffs.

chunny

Reaction score
use "Disable weapon data" in sobiet mod

i succesfully spawned weapons such as shotgun, pistol, M4, Ak47, but I failed with weapons such as MiniGun, rpg, flames thower and such big weapons. Maybe do you know what to do to spawn these weapons like minigun?

Thanks.

Wut

Reaction score
You can't if server got good weapon anti cheat only with disable on foot data, but this doesn't always syncs..

You can activate disable on foot data, spawn wep , go into a car, remove enable on foot data and do drive by.
This work on some servers with good anticheat.

chunny

Reaction score
You can't if server got good weapon anti cheat only with disable on foot data, but this doesn't always syncs..

You can activate disable on foot data, spawn wep , go into a car, remove enable on foot data and do drive by.
This work on some servers with good anticheat.

maybe do you know how to do drive by from car using weapon such as minigun? Is there a cleo mod for that?

Thanks.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
You can drive bye with minigun i have done it.

Equip the minigun while in the car and make sure its Equip while in the car press h bam ur driving

Harlem

Reaction score
so today i was playing in the server and i saw 2 guys having miniguns and rpg and not getting banned by anticheat. Admin's also was unabled to ban them or kick them, because when they tryed /ban nickname length they were having this player is not connect to the server.

Also, these cheaters had orange nickname and 0xp, so that means that they were not fully connected to the server database or something.

Please help me I want to do the same, is there some sobeit NOP patches combo that would do that trick or some cleo or something?

Thanks!

You gotta test stuff around, some stuff works in some servers and some stuff don't, and yeah with s0beit you can bypass the login window, just set in it in .init, find out by testing ;) ;);)

Oeal

Reaction score
You have to find some bugs on the server, every server got some bugs and you have to use them.
About the old trick which you can avoid the login, it won't work now since every server knows it and they fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.