Resource icon

CLEO Release SPEEDLIMITER.CS - NEVER GET PUNISHED FOR SPEED ON RP SERVER

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
So youre looking for a Speedlimiter for RoleplayServers where they check your speed?
Then this is perfect for you! Just place all files into your CLEO folder and set up the max_speed in the ini file.
Write 'LIMIT' ingame to activate the limiter!

Attachments

• SpeedLimit by Opcode.eXe.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 649

Bimbas

Reaction score
Re: SPEEDLIMITER.CS - NEVER GET PUNISHED FOR SPEED ON RP SER

Always automatically put on MAX_SPEED=45. When a change to 55, again script put on the 45. Can you fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

xzytro

God
Reaction score

Are you sure that you "save" the .ini file where you edit the Max Speed ? If you save it, and then it still remains like the old one, that means you have the problem, not the script.

Harlem

Reaction score

This is interesting, really works different as it's more costumisable than using "PreventVehicleSpeed" or shit like that in SAMP NOPS tho, thanks man i really needed this.

PopandaulX

Reaction score

Just replace then with else in Sanny Builder.

if file exist, it shouldn't write MAX_SPEED= 45.

Mozz

Reaction score

Could someone make this use two different speeds (e.g. MAX_SPEED_1 = x and MAX_SPEED_2 = y) which can be activated with different keys (e.g. LI1 for MAX_SPEED_1 and LI2 for MAX_SPEED_2) and another key (e.g. LI0) for deactivation?
Also, when you change from LI1 to LI2 or vice versa it should override the previous speed with the new one and not deactivating the mod.

I'd do it myself if I knew how.. :( :(:(
I only managed to make 2 different scripts from it with different .ini files and all, but it sucks cause I have to deactivate the one I'm using to use the other. Actually, the second one overrides the first, but if I want to change again between them, the other one deactivates (as it's meant to do from opcode.exe's code) instead of overriding the speed again.

Thanks in advance if someone will take time to edit it.
I can change basic things like activation/deactivation keys and other minor things (like fixing the overriding speed with 45.0 every time you entered the game) to make it to my liking.

Sexybart

Reaction score
so this mod makes my car slower or just scams speed meters...?

Status
Not open for further replies.