SPY EVERYONE°!

Vedzo

Reaction score
Is ther,any `spying` programs,like team viewer,but the victim,which is spyed,can`t see any effects of it. Ivee done some reserach,but nothing what i need  :table_flip:

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
I've heard there is (ofc unofficial) modification for teamviewer that makes it invisible, this is a good idea because almost every antivirus doesn't recognize teamviewer as spyware. So teamviewer + modification = nice spyware.

Try dark comet, it's detectable but you can use some newest crypters that aren't detectable yet. Don't be afraid to ask, but remember to search better next time, because there are a lot of tutorials in other forums (this forum is mainly about game hacking).

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Maybe you should go to hack forum if you want to get into stuff like this.

growingdanger

Reaction score
Visit hackforums and search for DarkComet it is easy to set up but I suggest to buy a RAT program and a CRYPTER not download if you realy want to make a convincing .exe file.

camomilla

Reaction score
You need a FUD crypter to use darkcomet or maybe a retard without antivirus

maximko

Reaction score
you can spy anyone/everyone, but fbi will trace your ip, and just perform a surprise arrest on you

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
Tepache link said:
you can spy anyone/everyone, but fbi will trace your ip, and just perform a surprise arrest on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo