CLEO Help teleport to interior

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
so if you teleport a interior with sob or cleo you know its not same as servers stores. ex: if you teleport to ammunation you cant buy any gun or you cant see any players in it. i want to know is it possible to teleport server interiors? thanks in advance.

Aimbot.exe

Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
so if you teleport a interior with sob or cleo you know its not same as servers stores. ex: if you teleport to ammunation you cant buy any gun or you cant see any players in it. i want to know is it possible to teleport server interiors? thanks in advance.
What I do is that I teleport into interiors too and I can see the players (I see players in interiors like Los Santos Police Department etc.), also I've tried to go with cars into interiors and it worked. So what I did was I went into a car and teleported to the LS PD interior and then I tried to release some people by going with airbrake into these little prisons and then they all pressed G and they were out. But I also can't see players in some interiors like this derby area etc. I think in some interiors it just won't work.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
Aimbot.exe said:
HowEnCokkien said:
What I do is that I teleport into interiors too and I can see the players (I see players in interiors like Los Santos Police Department etc.), also I've tried to go with cars into interiors and it worked. So what I did was I went into a car and teleported to the LS PD interior and then I tried to release some people by going with airbrake into these little prisons and then they all pressed G and they were out. But I also can't see players in some interiors like this derby area etc. I think in some interiors it just won't work.

setinteriorid , smartinvis.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.