CLEO Help Teleporthack

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Short distance teleport
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Mostly used on GTA_MP:CZ servers by Eygptians
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I'm looking for a teleport hack, which only teleports me on the short distance. It also works with vehicles for example maverick, cargobob... 
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it): Not sure

Corey

Reaction score
Really funny. I've been looking for it there but I didn't find anything... So that's why I'm here

CSprite

Reaction score
Corey said:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Short distance teleport
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Mostly used on GTA_MP:CZ servers by Eygptians
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I'm looking for a teleport hack, which only teleports me on the short distance. It also works with vehicles for example maverick, cargobob... 
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it): Not sure

right click + f to warp 
Didn`t try it , but it should work.

Attachments

• AIM-Teleport.cs
    18.4 KB · Views: 26

Corey

Reaction score
So, I've tried it and it's doesn't work for me. It's not teleporting when I press those keys or hold one and press another one.

CSprite

Reaction score
first right click after that you press f. tell me if isn`t working . (need sampfuncs , i think)

Corey

Reaction score
I have Sampfuncs 5.3. It's not working either. When I do that on the ground he will use fighting style. If I do that in the vehicle, he will leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.