CLEO Help Textdraw hider

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

amagedron156

Reaction score
Hello, i am trying to find a specific text draw and make it re appear over and over again cause i think it can ifluence something in a server. Is there a code for cleo to make a text draw appear and re appear and how do i find a specific textdraw ID i watched a video explaining that, if someone can guide me and help me would be appreciated, thank you.

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
Yeah its possible. Start by checking for each textdar id 0 to 2304. Search in opcode 'scan_string' , 0c18 or 0c14 (whichever js suitable for u) and use the format you need to find that textdraw. Finally, take the text of tjat textdraw and create the textdraw.

amagedron156

Reaction score
Can you make me the cleo or do you already have the code? It's 0.3dl samp il find the ID i just don't know how to write the code to open it over and over again

Last edited:

amagedron156

Reaction score
Yea i saw this bro, i know how to find the ID thanks to this but how can i open the textdraw with a cleo script, i am very bad at this coding.

amagedron156

Reaction score
I just tried finding it, and figured out that it is not even a textdraw it is a gametext, when i hid it with displaygametext rpc it was hiden. Is there a way to make it appear over and over again or?

Status
Not open for further replies.