Untagged Release The NGRP Hack/Trick guide!

ea2635

Reaction score
FreeTP to LS = /report > Next Page > Not listed : Im stuck in a interior, TP to LS VIP please ^^

Aldo

Reaction score
Something to add! If you can get a coach, there is a glitch right now if you run someone over they instantly die with it even on a bike/motorcycle. You have a 50% chance or so of doing it with someone in a car.

jtkl010

Reaction score
Awesome guide man! the weapon thing while airbraking didnt work though. Admin just forces me out of the room.

HapeHD

Reaction score
Awesome guide man! the weapon thing while airbraking didnt work though. Admin just forces me out of the room.
Yeah, thats cause they fixed it.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I dont play on NGRP please give ip

reeferuk

Reaction score
Is there another way around "Anti-AFK" i think they fixed the f4 trick, Im sure hape has something in mind? :roll: :roll::roll:

HapeHD

Reaction score
Is there another way around "Anti-AFK" i think they fixed the f4 trick, Im sure hape has something in mind? :roll: :roll::roll:
They didn't fixed it .. Are you using Windows 8?

Other options:

Running man, but it's detectable.
Use AutoKeybinder wich makes you make 1 step every minute, not detectable.

Let me know if you got windows 8, you can't F4 bug on Windows 8.

HapeHD

Reaction score
=====POST-EDIT=====

Removed the paintball weapon exploit, since they scripted something against that.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Wait paintball exploit does it teleport you back if you go out of boundries if so you can use Set player pos

HapeHD

Reaction score
Wait paintball exploit does it teleport you back if you go out of boundries if so you can use Set player pos
When you teleport back, you're de-synced and if you report for a Virtual World reset they'll check your /weapons and they'll see for example:

Spas12 (Paintball)
Deagle (Paintball)
Knife (Paintball))

So they removed, it .. No idea how to get them nao :L

maximko

Reaction score
HapeHD link said:
Hello, everyone it's HapeHD here again.

Today i'm going to share a few hacks, and tricks, and also tips on NGRP!
Please don't be mad if i'm giving you information you already know cause it's a Noobfriendly guide + Expert guide!

Let's start! :D :D:D

1. Anti AFK kick without the running man exploit

I suggest this to everyone it's not a CLEO mod or hack or anything all you have to do is a go to a location where people don't often come and press F4 there and type /kill - If you pressed F4 you get a pop-up with: "Returning to class selection after next death"
29e2jk7.jpg
then you killed yourself and you can ALT-tab or even let your screen on but you won't get kicked anymore by the system! 100% profit! :D :D:D

2. Free teleport to Los Santos!

What you need for this is: M0d Sobeit.

Alright, you may think this might be a bit risky but it's not at all: Just head to a interior and if you're there /report ->> Next Page ->> Falling " then you inmidialy airbreak down and the Admin will accept you report and you /reply: To LS please - Or the admin does teleport you by his self :) :):)

3. The fallover exploit

What you can do if someone is punching you is type [/fallover 4] and inmidialy press [SPACE] so you'll avoid his punches and run away! You can also do this at a sprunkmachine so you don't have to wait for the anim.

4.Chicken Running :D :D:D !

The old! But very legit one is called chickenrun! Very noob friendly what you do is just running zig-zag and that will make you avoid getting hit!

5. Animation Exploit!

This trick is very legit and I still use it everyday it's called Animation Exploit!
How to use it? You have to type /dance 4 and when you jumped off a house and you don't wanna lose HP just press T and scroll up and you'll dance if you're close to the ground Press: [F] on your keyboard and you won't lose any HP.

6.Ninja Jacking

Ever wanted someone death that's just in a vehicle infront of you? Just enter him from the right passenger side and hold [LEFTSHIFT] and [W] at the same time when you inmidialy entered this will make you kill the person that's driving ( If you don't understand this I suggest you to watch some tutorials )

7.Avoid getting killed by a Hitman

This is not a hack/exploit or anything but if you want to avoid getting killed by a Hitman I suggest you to do the following things:

1 If a person that you actually never talks with needs you out of the no where: Don't talk with him he's needing you for something.

2.Just never accept calls from unknown people: As they're unknown keep them unknown.

3.If you see someone with a big ass high level and with a completly strange name: Ignore that little dickface!

4. If you think someone is a hitman just go after him with your DMsquad and kill that little lultitz no life bitch :D :D:D
~

8. Lag pit / Lag slamming!

Learn your self how to lagpit/lagslam by this video it really helps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QEUOUnS-Jw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NGRP CLEO Pack 2013 for the win and a little bonus of this thread by uncle Edgar Speed aka HapeHD :D :D:D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny9t9 ... K+2013.rar

Cheers, love you all hope this helped you a bit! :d

Thank you!  :somuchwin: Works perfectly!  :eek:h_stop_it_u: