CLEO Help Trying to spawn, when not logged in.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

qweasdz

Reaction score
Hello, When you try to spawn when not logged in it sets your camera to your player, but you will start to fly really fast into the ocean and up. You can disable this by activating air breake, but you cant enter any cars.

Is it possible to disable that flying somehow WITHOUT using airbrk? That i can walk normaly, thanks :)

XxMonsterxX

Reaction score
So i can cheat, or do what i want with the server owner nickname.
I managed to do that a while back, but you'd still get ip banned if there were admins online so there is no point in doing so tbh.
I dont remember exactly how i did it, i was just trying different options under "Gta patches" so keep trying with the patches and you'll figure it out.
Cheers

Safa

Reaction score
Wondering how some servers allow that kind of cheating. Literally add a pvar if login was successful. And if player logged in true put him in the real virtual world. Else put him in a virtual world where nobody can be effected.

Last edited:

iVilux

Reaction score
I managed to do that a while back, but you'd still get ip banned if there were admins online so there is no point in doing so tbh.
I dont remember exactly how i did it, i was just trying different options under "Gta patches" so keep trying with the patches and you'll figure it out.
Cheers
you do realize that every server has a different system?

qweasdz

Reaction score
Wondering how some servers allow that kind of cheating. Literally add a pvar if login was successful. And if player logged in true put him in the real virtual world. Else put him in a virtual world where nobody can be effected.

Know some tricks on some servers how to go from "Login" virtual world to a world with all the players, but thats not the case.

qweasdz

Reaction score
Cheers

I tried to turn on ALL the patches, still doesnt work, i still fly up...

Safa

Reaction score
Know some tricks on some servers how to go from "Login" virtual world to a world with all the players, but thats not the case.
There is just one way to change your virtual world: and that's set by the server / Gamemode. So basically the server has bad code then if players can do commands etc. to be set into a virtual world. There are no cheats for virtualworld manipulation.

qweasdz

Reaction score
There is just one way to change your virtual world: and that's set by the server / Gamemode. So basically the server has bad code then if players can do commands etc. to be set into a virtual world. There are no cheats for virtualworld manipulation.

Players cant do commands, the thing is that you can go to interiors and get out, thats automaticly sets your world on normal. IDK if this is a server bug or what, but i tried it on like 5 Lithuanian servers, and all worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.