CLEO Help vehicle disappear (unstream)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

aPELAobr

Reaction score
When I get out of the vehicle and take some distance, it disappears. However it does not respawn, when relogging on the server, it appears again.
  I would like to know how to fix this. I have already tried to reinstall the GTA and even download a complete GTA of 3.6gb and it did not help.
  I do not own any cleo or mod that can influence that.

Edit1: In the LSRP and other servers that have a work system where you need to take and place boxes on the vehicle, the car unstream at the same time that I remove the box from the vehicle.

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
You mean the car disappears on your screen, when on the server there's still a car there ?
Can you list the cleos/.ASI you use ? All I can think of is it's a that fucks up something

aPELAobr

Reaction score
PlasticBottle said:
You mean the car disappears on your screen, when on the server there's still a car there ?
Can you list the cleos/.ASI you use ? All I can think of is it's a that fucks up something

Cleos:
Admin Checker
CPS (Teleport syncer)
Memory Fix
Mix Sets (graphics edit)
Nitro
NitroControl
NoFuel
PathCreator/Driver
RCPS (Race checkpoint teleporter syncer)
Smartinvis
PMT Master (teleport)
unfreeze end

Asi: Stream memory fix

SF: No recoil

Thx u!

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
Yea, I'm also thinking of a server related issue, maybe try to remove those Nitro mods, the race checkpoint thing and also smart invis, if none of these change the result, then as Springfield said, it is highly possible that this is a server bug

Status
Not open for further replies.