Resource icon

CLEO Release vSteal - Steal and Troll others cars!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys - With this mod you can press the Numpad 9 key to steal a players vehicle if you are passenger - If no one is in the car you can still steal it - Just use G Abuse and then Press 9 on numpad - And not only this this is not synced correctly, means you can troll someone with this, When you press numpad 9 on the keyboard and driving the car, In others and that player screen he sees that he is on the driver seat and actual driver is you, and I dont know what about the controller(the haxer) XD
Tested in SARP and used /dropcar to sell dumb noobs cars

Download:
In attachment

Attachments

• vSteal.cs
    17.9 KB · Views: 301

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Nice troll. It's like carcontrol.cs by monday. But in a nicer form. Add a video to it, jic if someone doubt's about it :urtheman:

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Nice troll. It's like carcontrol.cs by monday. But in a nicer form. Add a video to it, jic if someone doubt's about it :urtheman:

*It's created by Mr.Ze and modified by monday.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Well I cant make fuckin video they are too much big for me to upload, They take 12 hours  to upload so fuck youtube..
It would be cool if youtube had all the countries servers for faster uploading, I am thinking to make a command which will make players enter the car with the ID as driver/passenger in the next version.

Format would be like /entercar [carid from /dl] [seat, 0 for driver, 1 for passenger seat 1 and bla second third]

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Kevin_Hendrews link said:
Well I cant make fuckin video they are too much big for me to upload, They take 12 hours  to upload so fuck youtube..
It would be cool if youtube had all the countries servers for faster uploading, I am thinking to make a command which will make players enter the car with the ID as driver/passenger in the next version.

Format would be like /entercar [carid from /dl] [seat, 0 for driver, 1 for passenger seat 1 and bla second third]
There are always ways to lower down your video file. I record with fraps up to 20gb, and when I'am about to upload it, that file is only from 5 to 100 mb. If u want that method, pm me.

dLightas

Reaction score
there was one, with sampfuncs, /pjack for passenger jack, /jack for driver.. very nice was with hydra :D your write /pjack id of hydra owner, and boom you are in hydra passenger seat :D then troll /jack same id and you control hydra :D owner can't control it :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.