Wa3Rix S0beit english version

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Reaction score
I'm looking for a english version of Wa3Rix s0beit, anyone has?

carlborg

Reaction score
+1 , im searching for this , if someone can edit the files and turn russian to english with google translate , its great :D :D:D

DOnDark

Reaction score
Oh wait, i thought you ment the .ini file, i cant translate the program itself, as im not a programmer :S

First you would need someone who programs, and can edit the d3d9.dll file, and then you would need someone to translate (google translate doesnt recognize the words)

If i anyhow could edit the d3d9.dll, i think i could sort out some translating

DOnDark

Reaction score
i'll post a link later, busy atm.

Link for english version? Because i have looked my ass off, and i cant find any other version than the russian one.

If i could program i would surely try to translate it as good as i can, but i haz no idea of how to program it (Looked all over the internet, to try to find out, but i just cant :fu: :fu::fu: )

If this should happen, i think we need someone pro like 0x688 or sum of the programmers, that knows how to do, cuz i dont (But i would like to ;) ;);) ;) ;);) ;) ;);) :p :p:p :p :p:p :p :p:p :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: )

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="Harlem"]i'll post a link later, busy atm.

Link for english version? Because i have looked my ass off, and i cant find any other version than the russian one.

If i could program i would surely try to translate it as good as i can, but i haz no idea of how to program it (Looked all over the internet, to try to find out, but i just cant :fu: :fu::fu: )

If this should happen, i think we need someone pro like 0x688 or sum of the programmers, that knows how to do, cuz i dont (But i would like to ;) ;);) ;) ;);) ;) ;);) :p :p:p :p :p:p :p :p:p :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: )[/quote]

You don't need to program it, also you can't as you don't have the source of that project.
Everything is in the .ini file, there's an option that says:

#English
Russian

"#" Will activate that option, i'll try to upload it in a couple of hours.

0RESS

Reaction score
go to ini file then you will see in russian laungage its say = RU replace it with = EN

DOnDark

Reaction score
Yeah exactly that, the source is no where to find, but i cant believe ive been so blind i havent noticed the RU and EN option :lol: :lol::lol:

DOnDark

Reaction score
Change
language = RU
#language = EN

to

#language = RU
language = EN

at line 290-291

lukas

Reaction score
Change
language = RU
#language = EN

to

#language = RU
language = EN

at line 290-291

That's what I did, but still some parts are in russian :3

carlborg

Reaction score
[quote author="DOnDark"]Change
language = RU
#language = EN

to

#language = RU
language = EN

at line 290-291

That's what I did, but still some parts are in russian :3[/quote]
same here

DOnDark

Reaction score
Yeah, i just think that is how wa3rix made it, maybe he forgot to translate it all, because himself uses it in russian, and have not noticed.. But as long i dont have the source code, i cannot make it english :/

Status
Not open for further replies.