CPP RELEASE wallhack/aim sampcac bypass

ChappyCSTLN

Reaction score
I’m selling wh/aim for samcac, to prove I'll throw a video with a test of this VH, I can not see it on fraps bandicam
qiwi,webmoney
discord - Макс/cstln#8813
1$ forever

Last edited:

_Safa

Reaction score
What can make me believe that the server is actually forcing you to use SAMPCAC?
Maybe that bottom left drawing is just an basic D3DX DrawText thingy and not even real SAMPCAC?
And maybe you just trying to fake that you are being forced to use SAMPCAC and just draw that thing right there to make it look legit but infact you can just connect with basic CLEO Wallhack?

1$ for what? For an .dll / .asi or .exe or what? Why would you sell an 1$ "bypass wh" for SAMPCAC?

You need to give more information before you should try selling some scam-looking like threads boy.

ChappyCSTLN

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "_ Safa, post: 124412, member: 55817"] Что может заставить меня поверить, что сервер фактически заставляет вас использовать SAMPCAC?
Может быть, этот левый нижний рисунок - просто базовая штука в D3DX DrawText и даже не настоящий SAMPCAC?
И, может быть, вы просто пытаетесь притворяться, что вы вынуждены использовать SAMPCAC, и просто рисовать эту штуку прямо там, чтобы она выглядела правдоподобно, но на самом деле вы можете просто соединиться с базовым CLEO Wallhack?

1 $ за что? Для .dll / .asi или .exe или что? Почему вы продаете 1 $ "обходной wh" для SAMPCAC?

Вам нужно дать больше информации, прежде чем пытаться продать какого-то мошенника, похожего на темы. [/ QUOTE]
Ладно пойду на глобальный дм)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
What can make me believe that the server is actually forcing you to use SAMPCAC?
Maybe that bottom left drawing is just an basic D3DX DrawText thingy and not even real SAMPCAC?
And maybe you just trying to fake that you are being forced to use SAMPCAC and just draw that thing right there to make it look legit but infact you can just connect with basic CLEO Wallhack?

1$ for what? For an .dll / .asi or .exe or what? Why would you sell an 1$ "bypass wh" for SAMPCAC?

You need to give more information before you should try selling some scam-looking like threads boy.
Imagine scamming people out of 1$ though. On that note maybe it is a stealer, I mean 1$ brings like a shit ton of buyers and marketplace goods aren't screened here (which would make sense).

_Safa

Reaction score
Alright so lets say you actually have an "bypass" which I really still doubt and I just think you are trying to scam but w/e:

* .dll / .asi / .exe ?
* Why so cheap for an LIFETIME bypass?

ChappyCSTLN

Reaction score
Alright so lets say you actually have an "bypass" which I really still doubt and I just think you are trying to scam but w/e:

* .dll / .asi / .exe ?
* Why so cheap for an LIFETIME bypass?
asi, just wanna make money

Everlight

Reaction score
if i will give u steam with prime,csgo,silverII,prime will you make auto-cbug like op-hax for sampcac? and extraws?