What is in video hack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspova

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): What is in video hack?
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMv6hYivOEI
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I don't know
* Details (add more details to your request): -
* On/off key (specify it): -

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Aspova said:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): What is in video hack?
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMv6hYivOEI
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I don't know

Well, Have you ever heard of something called "FAKEBULLET" plus can you browse the forums or search it properly?
If you havent let me explain..
Fake bullet is a hack which sends fake packet of bullet sync(or onplayergivedamage rpc) with edited parameters, like weaponid to 24 when u dont even have deagle(id 24), you can even change the position of bullet etc.. so in that video that guy is sending fake bullet to all the streamed players with some weapon like id 34 or 24 = best, deagle n sniper, but there is also a good chance of being banned for weapon hacks or ammo hacks or any of related to weapon because a OnPlayerWeaponshot, OnPlayerTakeDamage etc callbacks are called..
And how does it look:
In your screen you are basically doing "NOTHING"
its because:
You are sending fake data. thats the point.. You are sending data to server not the client(game a.k.a samp.exe or whatever) sending it.
So you are sending fake data and you don't see it in your screen because you are not doing it, Its just sending of fake data, 
In other players screen it will look like....
1) You are rapid firing if u are spamming the packets like a f4gg0t, I recommend max 3 bullets per sec.
2) Sending bullets in others screen, yellow bullet lines without holding a weapon.
and yeah, players will get damaged..
So if the server has something like a CUSTOM weapon damage system and dosen't have proper anticheat for fake bullet (or rapid fire if you are spam sending packets or anti weapon chat) then you can do damage of the weapon by just sending fake bullet..

If you want to ask any questions tell me..
I'm sorry if my english was bad.

Aspova

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Aspova said:

Well, Have you ever heard of something called "FAKEBULLET" plus can you browse the forums or search it properly?
If you havent let me explain..
Fake bullet is a hack which sends fake packet of bullet sync(or onplayergivedamage rpc) with edited parameters, like weaponid to 24 when u dont even have deagle(id 24), you can even change the position of bullet etc.. so in that video that guy is sending fake bullet to all the streamed players with some weapon like id 34 or 24 = best, deagle n sniper, but there is also a good chance of being banned for weapon hacks or ammo hacks or any of related to weapon because a OnPlayerWeaponshot, OnPlayerTakeDamage etc callbacks are called..
And how does it look:
In your screen you are basically doing "NOTHING"
its because:
You are sending fake data. thats the point.. You are sending data to server not the client(game a.k.a samp.exe or whatever) sending it.
So you are sending fake data and you don't see it in your screen because you are not doing it, Its just sending of fake data, 
In other players screen it will look like....
1) You are rapid firing if u are spamming the packets like a f4gg0t, I recommend max 3 bullets per sec.
2) Sending bullets in others screen, yellow bullet lines without holding a weapon.
and yeah, players will get damaged..
So if the server has something like a CUSTOM weapon damage system and dosen't have proper anticheat for fake bullet (or rapid fire if you are spam sending packets or anti weapon chat) then you can do damage of the weapon by just sending fake bullet..

If you want to ask any questions tell me..
I'm sorry if my english was bad.
+1 , Thanks brother, <3 -SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.