Windows help(not sure of its the right thread, dont b mad doe)

Lowag

Reaction score
Before post don't tell me to use google, already done that and like done everything ive found, still

So i got this annoying shit problem

it was NORMAL DAY TOTALLY NORMAL SHIT, playing games n stuff being alone as usual :sadpepe:, then i wanna go for dog walk for abit, shutted down my pc, FEW MINs ago, i wanna play some fking payday, i turned on my pc, and hello error, fucking /windows/system32/config/system, yes, ffs, i like retsart it and i got another one windows/system32/winload.exe, went out to buy a win 7 disc, and so he asked me do u want it 32 or 84 i guess he said, since im 32-bit i took 32, but anyway, went home, put the shit on it place start the pc blah blah, i have NO idea how to format so i like do stuff so anyway after many hours of trying, yes i missed shit while doing that, i done it the right, i was heuheuheuhee, then the pc restart as the format guide says it will, and then, i got a read disc error, i was like okay, it told me to press ctrl blah blah to restart it, i done that, THEN I GOT THE SAME FUCKING ERROR, WINDS SYSTEM THE CONFIG ONE AND WINLOAD, OMFG, WHY ME :eek:hgodwhy: :eek:hgodwhy:

so if you know how to do magic on pc or whatever :watchout: :watchout: :watchout:, help me  :bawww:

inZ

Reaction score
You're most retarded person in ugbase I don't think you're asking for help but trolling no screenshots no elaboration

Lowag

Reaction score
How the fuck i can take a stupid screenshot and i can't even access my PC, read disk error, oh please, who's the retard now, if you really got nothing or just here to say that i'm retard, think twice, i need a serious answer not from OH HACKS COOL BUH.

PoeticGangster

Reaction score
Just post a [HELP] Thread or Search on google This really isnt the Site for PC Help lel  :somuchwin:  :red_eyes:  :ppffh:  :eek:h_stop_it_u:  :eek:mg_run:  :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run:  :eek:hgodwhy:

Rat

Reaction score
:sadpepe:
you shouldn't have walked your dog...  :trollface:
:eek:mg_run:

Style_xD

Reaction score
Reinstall windows and watch on the hard, and should less clean if it has dust.
Good Luck!