Not open for further replies.

XxMonsterxX

Reaction score
Hi all ..
Today i tried to join NG-RP to troll as usual :lol: :lol::lol:
and once i joined i got this message :
23u5qn4.png

So what are we going to do ??
This is serious guys you may say that its just one server but im sure that if you dont find a solution for this it will get to all the other servers out there .
So take it seriously guys .
Thanks.

HapeHD

Reaction score
It's maybe selfish to say but they probably made that cause of me if you see my YouTube channel what I did all.. :oops: :oops::oops:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
It's maybe selfish to say but they probably made that cause of me if you see my YouTube channel what I did all.. :oops: :oops::oops:
Let's flame this guy !

You are awesome dude i love you and yes i am gay. Go smell some flowers and follow some butterflies.

EDIT : Ohh shit, i forgot, We can't flame others anymore. :lol: :lol::lol:

spirifix

Reaction score
On SAMP DAYZ server too they detect sobeit and they ban you, however, it's not due to sobeit, it's because they detect your samp version, if it's the R1, you get auto ban.
Solution is to make sobeit for R2.

Eiffel1138

Reaction score
A friend of mine is an admin. They posted this thread in the private forums.

The day has finally came that we are finally detecting the most populated hacking modification for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas AKA mod s.0.b.e.i.t. You will no longer be able to log into the server with s.0.b.e.i.t unless you're a Level 2 Administrator+

This means,

If you want to go on your RP account, uninstall it or change the d3d9.dll to d3d9.dll.old

We're watching so remember to always uninstall it before going onto your roleplay account.

PS: Keep this notice for yourself, don't go tell your friends about this.

(excuse their horrible grammar/spelling)

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not hard to bypass, Like i said in other Thread's but the Server Owner's can detect the Bypass so if you want it write a pn as usual and @opcode shutup nigger.

@Locked because @See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.