Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, make sure you read the forum rules
Second, you're in the
CLEO section, don't request exe/dll or others files.

Copy/paste this simple form in a new reply and just fill it out.

Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):

The name should also be somehow related to the mod, so others that may look for the same thing find it easier.
Try your best to explain what you really want and need.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

liameras14

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): -
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) A script/mod/bot that can write specific commands at ingame times, for example: ingame time = 5:58 write in chat /back.
* Details (add more details to your request) Maybe also write /goafk at 6:02 ingame time
* On/off key (specify it): END, or any command as long as it doesnt interfere with current ingame keys

ItsRobinson

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): auto walk to a checkpoint
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I seen auto drive on this forum but is there auto walk?
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) i want, if the checkpoint appears, CJ will walk to the checkpoint
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it): any key

PHP:
{$CLEO}
0000: NOP
while not SAMP.Available()
  wait 400
end

while true
    wait 0
    if and
        0AB0: is_key_pressed 17 //ctrl
        0AB0: is_key_pressed 87 //w
    then
        if
            call @is_cp_active 0    
        then
            call @get_cp_pos 0 X 1@ Y 2@ Z 3@
            0603: task_go_to_coord_any_means $PLAYER_ACTOR coord 1@ 2@ 3@ walk_speed 7 car -1
            wait 2000  
        end  
    end
end

//Credits to Springfield and 0B36 for the 2 scm funcs
//http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/snippet-sa-mp-checkpoints.10260/post-72843
:is_cp_active
IF 0AA2: 0@ = loadlib "samp.dll"
THEN 0A8E: 1@ = 0@ + 0x21A10C
    0A8D: 1@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x24
    IF 1@ == TRUE
    THEN 0485:  return_true
    ELSE 059A:  return_false
    END
    0AA3: freelib 0@
END
0AB2: ret 0

:get_cp_pos
    1@ += 0xC
    0A8D: 2@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x4
    0A8D: 3@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x4
    0A8D: 4@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
END
0AB2: ret 3 2@ 3@ 4@

Will take longer if the checkpoint is across a street, as the player will try and find the nearest traffic light crossing. Will also not work if the player has to go around any walls

zaketej

Reaction score
PHP:
{$CLEO}
0000: NOP
while not SAMP.Available()
  wait 400
end

while true
    wait 0
    if and
        0AB0: is_key_pressed 17 //ctrl
        0AB0: is_key_pressed 87 //w
    then
        if
            call @is_cp_active 0   
        then
            call @get_cp_pos 0 X 1@ Y 2@ Z 3@
            0603: task_go_to_coord_any_means $PLAYER_ACTOR coord 1@ 2@ 3@ walk_speed 7 car -1
            wait 2000 
        end 
    end
end

//Credits to Springfield and 0B36 for the 2 scm funcs
//http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/snippet-sa-mp-checkpoints.10260/post-72843
:is_cp_active
    1@ += 0x24
    IF 1@ == TRUE
    THEN 0485:  return_true
    ELSE 059A:  return_false
    END
END
0AB2: ret 0

:get_cp_pos
    1@ += 0xC
    0A8D: 2@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x4
    0A8D: 3@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x4
    0A8D: 4@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
END
0AB2: ret 3 2@ 3@ 4@

Will take longer if the checkpoint is across a street, as the player will try and find the nearest traffic light crossing. Will also not work if the player has to go around any walls
does it use joypad or is it real walk like with keyboard? Thanks so much tho

zaketej

Reaction score

ItsRobinson

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): -
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) A script/mod/bot that can write specific commands at ingame times, for example: ingame time = 5:58 write in chat /back.
* Details (add more details to your request) Maybe also write /goafk at 6:02 ingame time
* On/off key (specify it): END, or any command as long as it doesnt interfere with current ingame keys
Majority of servers use local machine time of the server as the in-game time.
So for example, if your server has a /time command, it might show a different time than the actual game time.
The game time might be 12pm but the server might be in France so it might be 4pm in France and will say 4pm, so you need to tell us if you want it based on game time or server time

eslam04

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Remake this cleo.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):-
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I want you to remake this script so it could pick up pickups when im in other world.
* Details (add more details to your request)When i teleport to the same cordinates just change the world pickups disapear, so this script can't pick up them, i want you to remake it so it could do that
* On/off key (specify it):/bbrs

Can you specify what this cleo do

liameras14

Reaction score
Majority of servers use local machine time of the server as the in-game time.
So for example, if your server has a /time command, it might show a different time than the actual game time.
The game time might be 12pm but the server might be in France so it might be 4pm in France and will say 4pm, so you need to tell us if you want it based on game time or server time
its based on ingame time, not server time

lichywichy

Reaction score
That dudes encrypted his CLEO and stuff and it's not that great anyway.

Made the following real quick, draws the objects on screen, rather than with a blip on the map.
It will only work (as with markers) if you're in the steaming area of the object (if you're close to it)

Usage:
Enable: /findobj [Object ID]
Disable: /findobj

Requires SAMPFUNCS
There's no SAMPFUNCS for SAMP 0.3DL, can you give me another one that works for 0.3DL?
Plus that M.O.S.H project has an open source version, can you edit it to my request?

no1

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
Unknown
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
Unknown
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):
I need script that makes my character auto walk or maybe auto sprint (if you can make it sprint) to nearest checkpoint
* Details (add more details to your request):
One checkpoint to another is near but there will be some obstacle (object)
* On/off key (specify it):
/aw

Thank you so much whoever help me

TraCerX

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Silent Aimbot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Like opcoder aimbot
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Silent aimbot that can work on 0.3.7 r4
* Details (add more details to your request) must not crash, cleo or asi, no sampfuncs please
* On/off key (specify it): key combination

xmode

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): playerfinder
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Seen it on youtube but w/o 0.3.dl compatibility.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Just want it to point out a checkpoint to a player of my choice so I could find him. Most important thing is for it to work in 0.3DL.
* Details (add more details to your request) none.
* On/off key (specify it): cmd most likely.

Valdovs

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Car shooter,Spammer
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Saw in every server, but i need to work in samp.lmg.lt
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I playing in samp server where is a good anti cheat system so i need to work.
* Details (add more details to your request): Fix car send rate to work on samp.lmg.lt
* On/off key (specify it): f10 and mouse key

TheHiperDragon

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): - idk
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -on a youtube vide (but wasnt for the rights samp version)
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) - its a car speed modifier
* Details (add more details to your request) - so u can adjust the max speed acceleration of the car and what drivtrain it has (rwd, fwd, 4wd) ~FOR SAM 0.3DL~
* On/off key (specify it): /eh

Reaction score
That dudes encrypted his CLEO and stuff and it's not that great anyway.

Made the following real quick, draws the objects on screen, rather than with a blip on the map.
It will only work (as with markers) if you're in the steaming area of the object (if you're close to it)

Usage:
Enable: /findobj [Object ID]
Disable: /findobj

Requires SAMPFUNCS

Is this searching FAKE object in sky or underground and can it find multiple objects

Status
Not open for further replies.