Resource icon

Untagged Release Damage.cs [FIXED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why not read the first replies?

It changes your weapon damage with the one specified in the config.ini file. You can use it to lower your weapon damage or increase it.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Why not read the first replies?

It changes your weapon damage with the one specified in the config.ini file. You can use it to lower your weapon damage or increase it.
A wut ? Damage.cs edits only the player's endurance against bullets, if you increase it you will not be able to kill a guy with only 1 deagle shot, and you will die with 1 deagle shot. This mod was made just to decrease the loss of hp or armor. And the fixed version here is just a fix for it's small bugs for a few weapons.

Reaction score
A wut ? Damage.cs edits only the player's endurance against bullets, if you increase it you will not be able to kill a guy with only 1 deagle shot, and you will die with 1 deagle shot. This mod was made just to decrease the loss of hp or armor. And the fixed version here is just a fix for it's small bugs for a few weapons.

Well, you can increase it and lower it. Increasing it helps you in servers that use skin-shot or anti-lag system(you can 1hit kill anyone). Lowering it helps you lose less hp in normal servers. So it works both ways depending on the server.

Reaction score
@Dimitri, activation key is Shift(default) you press once shift it activates you press again shift it deactivates.
You can change the key in config.ini, the second line 'Key=115'.

vCRiMEv

Reaction score
For the Shotgun, If you put 9 will you loose more or less?

LettiTV

Reaction score
I want so I do not lose any HP, but it should not come hitsound. Bring me nothing if I lose 20HP with Deagle instead of 47

Reaction score
I want so I do not lose any HP, but it should not come hitsound. Bring me nothing if I lose 20HP with Deagle instead of 47

You can change the damage to 0 if you want to take none.

where to put ini file ?

Next to the .cs, in your CLEO folder.

rahul

Reaction score
[quote author="rahul"]can u add chainsaw in this?
Sorry i cant bhai
Rahul khud bhi kuch karle xd[/quote]

i duno how to add it in dmg.cs :/
which command?

croovax

Reaction score
when someone shoots u with silence pistol you lose like 80% hp..

Houston_Loco

Reaction score
Can someone please fix dmage.cs, because the (silenced) pistol doubles it damage...
and the edit file does not work for this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.