Describe a person above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[center:6q6en887]Describe a person above![/center:6q6en887]

Ah, a funny little game that we (me and my lads and forum buddies) used to play back in the day on other forums.

Basically, describe a person who has posted above you, try not to insult! And the first one to reply gets to describe me, usually with one sentence, few words or some sort of image or video example!
:troll: :troll::troll:

Rules:
  • Do not comment on a person who has just commented on you; do not post straight after a post that has been made below your post. | to prevent vengeance insults that could go in loops all day.
  • Do not comment on a person that has not made the last post. | the point of this game is to only comment on a person that has posted last and commented on another person.
  • Do not make posts in this thread not related to a subject. | Go to spam section and enjoy yourself!
I doubt anyone will ban you or punish you in any way for not following these so-called "Rules", but I am just trying to explain to everyone how it should look like.
:derp: :derp::derp:

So, first one to post may describe me and insult me and criticise me... this is for fun but also you can find out about yourself and/or what others thing about you! ;) ;);)

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
the person above me cares too much about men.

LuchoK

Reaction score
[center:1xs3wc3j]The person Above me is very sexy.[/center:1xs3wc3j]

Z0DY

Reaction score
The person Above looks like a Alien

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
A person without creativity.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
A person without creativity.

One of the craziests and most diabolical and most deceptive niggas 'round here! :troll: :troll::troll:
Reference to a purne sectione! :xD: :xD::xD:

Status
Not open for further replies.