Not open for further replies.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
=====================================================
PAUSE GAME!

Ok lets talk about some random shit now :troll: :troll::troll:

Impossible, if you try that in the Nazi-Base you get infraction, yes, doesn't matter if it's in A GODDAMN SPAM SECTION, Springnazi gives you an infranction for no valid reason. Then comes a guy, 0xNaziOffset, and locks topics for his personal deceptive reasons, and no one likes that. And then makes a threat towards a respectful member of the community inducted by his own fault of creating such section with such description of it in the first place. Do you want me to continue?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Mr.Smarty

oh also.. dear TheZeRots
Impossible, if you try that in the Nazi-Base you get infraction, yes, doesn't matter if it's in A GODDAMN SPAM SECTION, Springnazi gives you an infranction for no valid reason. Then comes a guy, 0xNaziOffset, and locks topics for his personal deceptive reasons, and no one likes that. And then makes a threat towards a respectful member of the community inducted by his own fault of creating such section with such description of it in the first place. Do you want me to continue?

Theres no problem in making such topics, but if you harm other peoples like you did you dont need to ask why it get's locked and about your infraction ask springfield.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Mr.Smarty

oh also.. dear TheZeRots
[quote author="TheZeRots"]

Theres no problem in making such topics, but if you harm other peoples like you did you dont need to ask why it get's locked and about your infraction ask springfield.[/quote]

I legitemately beat him in an argument, then he went silent, transfering it onto you. I followed every single one of the rules WHICH EXISTS, and then someone comes enforcing sudden unspoken rules. I could make a topic and request infractions to those who had and have done worse. Also considering that I didn't do nothing. Don't make me go lawyer here. Nazi.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"]Mr.Smarty

oh also.. dear TheZeRots

Theres no problem in making such topics, but if you harm other peoples like you did you dont need to ask why it get's locked and about your infraction ask springfield.[/quote]

I legitemately beat him in an argument, then he went silent, transfering it onto you. I followed every single one of the rules WHICH EXISTS, and then someone comes enforcing sudden unspoken rules. I could make a topic and request infractions to those who had and have done worse. Also considering that I didn't do nothing. Don't make me go lawyer here. Nazi.[/quote]

That's my last answer here (out of topic) please read Rule (<!-- l rules.php#rule1h<!-- l ) and I refer to your "Nazi", at every start / end of your posts.
If you wish to discuss more about -> Use the PM System.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
There is genuinely no rule describing anything of such that was set upon my behalf.

Only rules I can see are those describing a topic creation and addition of attachments.

Actions are still not explained. I would likely add you to the conversation, but limit is set 2 users, therefore I cannot.

Reaction score
I legitemately beat him in an argument, then he went silent, transfering it onto you.

You're startin' to act like a child, i replied to your every PM your last one being
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Troll level: Over 9000

If this means you beat me in an argument then maybe you're right but i can't reply to this nonsense, i won't waste my time with this. I told you, quoteing someone and the editing their quote in your post to a racist/insulting sentece is classsified as actually insulting/mocking that person, i told you i sanctioned you how i though it was best, so PM me non-stop about it won't change my mind, that's why i reffered you to 0x688, him being the only one that can change/revise your current situation.

Also, changing your profile information to:
25ghz, Monstercat, and others do have infractions, but i don't see them crying about it on every post like a litte pinata.
So, just grow up dude.

25GHz

Reaction score
illuminati wannabe.
also non romanian.

return(game); //attempt done.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I legitemately beat him in an argument, then he went silent, transfering it onto you.

You're startin' to act like a child, i replied to your every PM your last one being
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Troll level: Over 9000

If this means you beat me in an argument then maybe you're right but i can't reply to this nonsense, i won't waste my time with this. I told you, quoteing someone and the editing their quote in your post to a racist/insulting sentece is classsified as actually insulting/mocking that person, i told you i sanctioned you how i though it was best, so PM me non-stop about it won't change my mind, that's why i reffered you to 0x688, him being the only one that can change/revise your current situation.

Also, changing your profile information to:
25ghz, Monstercat, and others do have infractions, but i don't see them crying about it on every post like a litte pinata.
So, just grow up dude.[/quote]
Hmm trying to find something childish. Your rules are broken, incorrect in many ways, weren't even here when we got an infraction, and now with rules nothing changes because they are not understandable, cannot be applied or followed. That was and still is my point, which is right.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Who da hell fucked this forum game up ?

*clicks page 7*
*slowly scrolls*

Ohh... It all started because of this then...

[quote author="zin"]=====================================================
PAUSE GAME!

Ok lets talk about some random shit now :troll: :troll::troll:

Impossible, if you try that in the Nazi-Base you get infraction, yes, doesn't matter if it's in A GODDAMN SPAM SECTION, Springnazi gives you an infranction for no valid reason. Then comes a guy, 0xNaziOffset, and locks topics for his personal deceptive reasons, and no one likes that. And then makes a threat towards a respectful member of the community inducted by his own fault of creating such section with such description of it in the first place. Do you want me to continue?[/quote]

Idk what to do...
Uhm.
makeyourchoice.png

O-O-O-Okay Okay. I'm... l-l-l-l-l-locking thi-thi-thi-thi-this...
lock.jpg

Done. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.