you can get this for simple free register witch will take 2 minute
PM ME OR REPLY HER to get it

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: (Released For Free) NGRP 100% working weapon hack with p

Post Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm by xzytro

he sends referral link, and forces you to register with it. Then, when the registration completed, the registered guy sends pm to him saying "hey, dude, i registered with name kukaracha", then he gives away the "cheat".

So, Locked if you re-open it please with Direct Link / Upload here.

All posts got deleted.

tl1996

Reaction score
This is fake 100%

The script that he is using is some sort of NGRP version that correct.
but he is using it on his own server, 0 player base server that has no hack defense system.

its clearly that marcus is one of his friends that he asked him to report for, and you can see that he tognewbie and ask the question himself, no nearby action by anyone at the mall, which should be super active place.

Nice trick bro, go upload more faked videos.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
This is fake 100%

but he is using it on his own server, 0 player base server that has no hack defense system.

its clearly that marcus is one of his friends that he asked him to report for, and you can see that he tognewbie and ask the question himself, no nearby action by anyone at the mall, which should be super active place.

pawned.jpg

zaki19

Reaction score
This is fake 100%

Your Ass is fucking fake fuck off if you fucking think that it is fucking fake i can proof i can kill you with hacked weapon in the game give me your in game name and you will see .
if i fucking own this server why the hell i will fucking report to markus with is a real admin in NGG just pm me your fucking username and we will see the fucking fake awhen i kill you with any gun .

zaki19

Reaction score
all of this fucking people in the mall with were talking and were active and you say no one active IDIOT .

xzytro

God
Reaction score
if i fucking own this server why the hell i will fucking report to markus with is a real admin in NGG just pm me your fucking username and we will see the fucking fake awhen i kill you with any gun .
Hmm, owning the server ? Poor role play server, his owner is a damn cheater ahahaha :lol: :lol::lol:

Protential

Reaction score
This is fake 100%

Are you blind? or do you just have down syndrome?
It's not his own server.. lol.

Ravee

Reaction score
So can you pm me the hack that you said you're sending out to everyone or are you just gonna keep on sending referral links to people and not reply back to them after they signed up with your link?

TyroneMaddog

Reaction score
Well. He was in a paintball area, then he force crashed then he reported to Marcus, for a teleport to the Mall .. Then he got VW reseted.

Aasaad

Reaction score
to hack wep in ngrp, config mod_sa.ini ammos to 99999 and bullets, also set randomize ammos = false, then hack a wep like spas but you won't be auto-banned but as you scroll, the admins will get weapon hack warnings, so you can use this trick when there are no admins online.

og_sammy

Reaction score
This is fake, its not a hack, he did a exploit in the server. Don't be fooled.

SLRRmodder

Reaction score
Could you send me the hack please? I gotta fuck up ngrp for being a light rp server :D :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.