Resource icon

CLEO Release NGRP 100% working weapon cheat with proof

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorXY

Reaction score
He got into the PB arena, reported that he crashed and the dumbass admin tped him out.

LirLir123

Reaction score
this server is NGRP, its not a Weapon hack, its just an Exploit of weapons., He cannot deposit/sell/keep these weapons.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
He is inactive these days and i think this it's pretty old, and that it will not work due to some possible patches which were done earlier times.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
There are many servers using NGRP script... I am not sure if this works, pm me with DL link then, and if it works I will state that here and perhaps prove it. :) :):)

Jayco

Reaction score
Waiting for the download link  :forever_opcode_alone:

Filipe

Reaction score
Guys. There's no download link  :face_palm:

What he actually did was:

He created a private paintball arena, then when the paintball game started, he used sobeit Air Break to put himself UNDER the map and deactivated sobeit, then he /report'ed because he was falling and admin teleported him to mall  :urtheman:
easy peasy lemon squeesy, now go DM pizzaboys with your exploited Paintball guns  :fuck_yea:

Edit: actually DON'T try this because they have patched it. They can see if you used /joinarena and they will ban you if you used sobeit to be under the map/falling  :youdontsay:

Status
Not open for further replies.