Untagged Release Project S0nictz for 0.3x!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
s0nictz-screen.png

2woGu

To use this mode, you need a version of SA-MP 0.3x R1

Bring to your attention, welcome modification mod_s0beit - s0nicTz Project. This cheat has many different functions from the usual flood text to zalagivaniya players, in general it has everything you need for this cheater. We hope s0nicTz Project will meet all your expectations. Luck!

Functions released 0.3x:

-Crazy Car - s0nicTz
-Black And White - s0nicTz
-Change All Cars Color - T3K, NieXrlaM
-Remove All Cars - NieXrlaM
-Car Shooter - T3K, NieXrlaM
-Smash Car - s0nicTz, NieXrlaM
-Floating Cars - s0nicTz
-Pick Car - NieXrlaM
-Car Circle - NickName3
-Player Bugger - NieXrlaM
-----
-Server Fucker - eider, s0nicTz, NieXrlaM
-Fake Kill My Self - s0nicTz
-Fake Kill Random - s0nicTz
-Crasher: On Foot - NieXrlaM ,T3K
-Crasher: In Car - T3K, NieXrlaM
-Anti-Crasher - T3K
-Pulse [armor + health] - NieXrlaM
-Player Anim - s0nicTz
----
-Auto 2 - 2 [Space Key], s0nicTz
-Lag God Mode - s0nicTz, NieXrlaM
-Fast Respawn - NieXrlaM
-No Recoil - NieXrlaM
-AimBoT for all Weapons Specially Sniper[ Key On/Off: K ] (It Gives You HitBox and a far Distance) - NieXrlaM
-Pickups - NieXrlaM
-----
-ExAttack - s0nicTzz
-----
-Color sPAMMER - NieXrlaM, T3K, s0nicTz
-sPAMMER[1] - NieXrlaM, s0nicTz
-Crypted Text Spammer - NieXrlaM, T3K

-PING overhead

-Score overhead

-Armour overhead

-Health overhead

-Fly BossFly

And little More added

Note: I Just Edited The Window Mode and KillText because it was true window mode/KillText/AimBot(If you zoom with Sniper like X or Z it will turn off your Aimbot so now it fixed.

Hope It Helps You!

HavE FuN !!!!

//Post by: StyleRxd

Attachments

• s0nictz.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,387

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Is this a forum prank or a forum bug or something ?

I don't know if you guys got it but on my web browser this thread is always marked as "unread", and i click on it every time i join the forum by thinking that somebody put a reply. Is this thread getting bumped automaticly ?

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
To change the window mode.
1. Open mod_sa-niex.cc.ini
2. Search (CTRL + F) and type in "window_mode = true"
3. Set it from True to False.

ST4N

Reaction score
I posted this in another topic, but i think it's necessary to mention it again - There's a problem with the NOP patches, i'm quite sure most of them are simply not working at all, so do the object/pickups rendering and imo the mod as great as it is, needs to have 'em working properly, specially if you're a RP oriented person. So yeah, if anyone knows how to fix 'em or is in touch with the creators, give a quick heads-up about it.

Rockmount

Reaction score
This is really nice, however I dislike some stuff:

1.- The aimbot aims to the lower part, if you try to use it with an M4 on a far away enemy, it will shoot against the floor.

2.- The aimbot keeps changing persons, even if they're behind building, it aims at them.

3.- Caused me some crashes through my gameplay, one of them was so bad I was unable to exit the game, go back to Windows, etc, had to reboot my PC manually.

Elcomediante

Reaction score
The old version worked fine, in that one the aimbot have a lot of bugs so trollbeit is better

Ari-Naruto

Reaction score
Hey Erm The s0beit rocks but ,there is a fatal bug,if you go to samp patches and then "remove player from Vehicle" it will crash you.

[UhA]The_One

Reaction score
real great mod i finaly found the perfect mod thanks to style[R]x helping me problim_a3chiri and showing me how to use it omg it is great it has every think a cheater wold need to do any think thanks so much to all and style[R]x

[UhA]The_One

Reaction score
real great mod i finaly found the perfect mod thanks to style[R]x helping me problim_a3chiri and showing me how to use it omg it is great it has every think a cheater wold need to do any think thanks so much to all and style[R]x

Status
Not open for further replies.