Untagged Release Project S0nictz for 0.3x!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="s0nicTz123"]Keep tuned il make it as good as i can
[/quote]

FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,

zuh982

Reaction score
u cant shoot players with 100+ ping and the games LAGS like hell
How to edit the PIng limit

BadBoy1997

Reaction score
where is the installation? i can't see it. all i found is only credits.txt, d3d9.dll, mod_sa-niex.cc.ini, samp.dll

zuh982

Reaction score
players with 100+ ping i can kill them how can i make the aimbot aim at one target only?

CowsAreVegan

Reaction score
players with 100+ ping i can kill them how can i make the aimbot aim at one target only?

You can't, it's just the wait Sonictz was created. Wait for new S0nictz version where this issue is fixed is your best choice or use alternative aimbots such as Trollbeit.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
BadBoy1997 said:
where is the installation? i can't see it. all i found is only credits.txt, d3d9.dll, mod_sa-niex.cc.ini, samp.dll[

All an installer is doing is putting thoose files into gta sa folder so basicly just do that manualy

rahul

Reaction score
[quote author="bigor"]Why don't I have the permission for download? Pls help.

You need 5 posts atleasts to see the download link and the password will be shown under the download link once you can see it.[/quote]

i think i have 5 posts, still i cant see PASSWORD :/ ????? HELL WHY?

DOnDark

Reaction score
The password are in the description of the attachment in the first post (Under where you click to download it)

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Oh the noobity...

This is old... S0nicTz got its own section and the latest release can be found here: <!-- l topic4096.html<!-- l

Shouldn't this be locked or deleted anyway so it doesn't confuse people? :) :):)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
1 thing why are you using this old project there is a better one if you use search but i think its disable d3d text in .ini

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, new Project is here: <!-- l topic4096.html<!-- l .

I think this should be hidden and locked, there is no reason for it to be here since newer version is released, it's just confusing new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.