Untagged Release Reaction Test Hack [exe]

Aradmey

Reaction score
Generally, this hack will copy the randomized string/word to your keyboard (Ctrl+C) and you will be able to paste it into the chat using Ctrl+V.

This hack comes with two modes included (both can run (or not) simultaneously):
- AutoMode: This mode will automatically send the randomized word to the chat (if the game is not minimized) using F6, Ctrl+V and Enter. It sends the word less than 0.2 seconds after it was received by the server.
- AFKMode: I've encountered many times where my game was minimized by some stupid program that runs in the background. This mode will maximize the game back after about one minute so you can go to sleep without worrying that the game will be minimized.

• Note: You must run the hack as administrator if the game is running as administrator too. Failure to do so will cause problems to the hack functionality.

• Note: If you define your custom server reaction settings, you must provide the real IP:port address of the server (the program validates it), some name you'd like to call the custom server (just not a blank name) and a full reaction message sample. You must set the randomized word in the sample to XXX. For example, if the original message is "Reaction: First to write 'BLABLABLA' wins!", the sample should look like this: "Reaction: First to write 'XXX' wins!". Failure to supply with the correct reaction message will cause the hack to detect the reactions incorrectly.
IMPORTANT: If the server has anything that changes in the reaction message like number of score and money that's randomly generated each time, you must not include it in the message or it won't work well. For instance, if the reaction message is "Reaction: First to write 'XXX' wins 3 score and $4000 money", you should delete the score and money part so it'd be like this: "Reaction: First to write 'XXX' wins".

• Note: The game must be running prior to activating the hack.

The hack was tested by me, in 0.3z servers and Windows 8 only. If not compatible for some other SAMP version or Windows, tell me.

UPDATE 1.0.4: Added some new servers to the list and a delay to the "AutoMode" feature. The delay time must be a natural number (1, 2, 3 etc..) and is defined as seconds and not milliseconds, so be aware! You may change the delay time while the hack is activated.
Default delay time is 0 seconds and if the delay time box does not include a natural number, it will be 0 seconds as well.

UPDATE 1.0.5: Fixed IP detection where it wouldn't properly detect a real IP sometimes.

Attachments

• Reaction_1.0.3.rar
    28.7 KB · Views: 597
  • Reaction_1.0.4.rar
    27.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Reaction_1.0.5.rar
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,421

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Approved.
File is safe, heres the VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/d72f75b0f0c934aae5e89691c2fdb9259ed40688b3a251ccaa3e46836d0c5992/analysis/1426003333/.
Please add the VT Scan next time.
[member=32066]Aradmey[/member] 

Aradmey

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm new here so I didn't know a virus scan is needed. Thanks though!

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Is this how opcode got the highest reaction time on a missions server he got like 0.632 seconds

Aradmey

Reaction score
zin link said:
Is this how opcode got the highest reaction time on a missions server he got like 0.632 seconds

I got to 0.14 seconds with this hack.

Jayco

Reaction score
Nice hax, now i can win the reaction test with this hax  :urtheman:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
In the server where I play, there are always reaction tests. Now  :fuck_you: them, with this hax I'll be rich :somuchwin: :sweet_jesus:

:urtheman: [member=32066]Aradmey[/member] . Thank you for this awesome hax. :urtheman: :urtheman: :trollface:

Aradmey

Reaction score
No problem mate! I might update it soon, so suggest anything you'd like me to add.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Sweet man! Working even on windows XP ! :trollface: :urtheman:

Also, in the next update, try to make it copy, paste and press enter itself. Thx again :urtheman:

Aradmey

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Sweet man! Working even on windows XP ! :trollface: :urtheman:

Also, in the next update, try to make it copy, paste and press enter itself. Thx again :urtheman:

It does that, if you enable AutoMode. It's important you run the hack with admin rights if you run the game with admin rights too or it won't automatically paste it ingame.

amplitude

Reaction score
I defined the IP:port of a server and the Reaction message too (with the HEX codes). But after connecting to the server, when i press Activate it says that iam not connected to the server, even tho that iam connected.

Started the hack with the admin privileges, but still it wont read it.
Any help? [member=32066]Aradmey[/member] 

Aradmey

Reaction score
Can you give me the IP of the server so I can check it out please?

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Aradmey link said:
It does that, if you enable AutoMode. It's important you run the hack with admin rights if you run the game with admin rights too or it won't automatically paste it ingame.

I meant to enter the reaction test code in the chat without having to press ctrl+v.

Aradmey

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
I meant to enter the reaction test code in the chat without having to press ctrl+v.

Using AutoMode, it automatically sends the reaction word to the chat without having to paste it.

Napster

Reaction score
its says its not connected even if i was connected  :computer_guy:
mg587HI.png

Aradmey

Reaction score
I've updated the hack to fix color codes being copied to the reaction word.

[member=22992]Napster[/member] I tested the server and it seems to be working fine for me with these settings:

FHpd7c7.png

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Just browsing over forum, and found this.
Good job mate, it's a nice mod, working well on uD server.

Napster

Reaction score
In the name box, what we have to write... Our player's name ?  :imoverit:

Aradmey

Reaction score
Napster link said:
In the name box, what we have to write... Our player's name ?  :imoverit:

Whatever you want to call the custom settings. It's not used anywhere.