Resource icon

CLEO Release [RELEASE] Player Finder for 0.3z, works with SAMPFUNCS 3.2

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
can it be /.find seen as it is a good combo with the detective job as the detective job gives a clue of where the player is and this helps you find them when you are near them and why did you make it so you can't compile it again?

Blast_

Reaction score
Finally a playerfinder witch work  :somuchwin: , Thank man  :urtheman:

limwhore13

Reaction score
can it be done without sampfunctions? I mean can you do it without it please

fusro

Reaction score
Is this still being developed? Updated to SAMPFUNCS lated version? When I tried to change hotkeys in Sanny Builder I get an error

mJfmypM.png

fusro

Reaction score
Yes it shows in logs. @Thermal I tried to decompile to change commands but when recompiling it spits out an error "Illegal char in the identifier {$TH3RM4L_13"
Did you change all the variables to {$TH3RM4L_13 or something

fusro

Reaction score
Thermal there seems to be a few issues with recompiling. I was trying to change some of the commands and it says "Illegal char in the identifier {$TH3RM4L_13." Then when removing the illegal characters it says "Label "TH3RM4L_13" redeclared." Did you intentionally do this or what?

Ksifi5

Reaction score
fusro said:
Thermal there seems to be a few issues with recompiling. I was trying to change some of the commands and it says "Illegal char in the identifier {$TH3RM4L_13." Then when removing the illegal characters it says "Label "TH3RM4L_13" redeclared." Did you intentionally do this or what?

Yup, it was intentional to stop people from stealing... I can't do shit to the cleo file and it has some bugs

Filipe

Reaction score
Why are you guys scared that the commands will show on logs?
SA:MP commands defined by CLEO's are intercepted and therefore client-sided, no info of you typing CLEO commands is sent to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.