CLEO Release SAMP Drift.cs [SYNC]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
some admins in a drift server might ban you for handling.two

This is done just for show-off and personal fun, but you can be the drift king in the drift servers with this ;D

I wrongly broke a drift record somewhere with just 1 simple test drive with this, and they were just shocked, not crying like "cheats ! ! ! ! ! !" since everybody knows that cheat like this doesn't (actually didn't*) exist.

David_Holan

Reaction score
Works just fine. So, are you making the same thing happen when drifting with monster?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Unless you're driving on a custom map, any vehicle you drive can do the same thing. With monster, you can drift same way and also it doesn't block the 4-wheel-steering.

zulfanrizky

Reaction score
Aha, my car bumping and cannot normaly drive -_- i drive at gta sa orginiaal road but it still bumping

Brolly

Reaction score
yeh same here idk why but it doesnt drive normally wtf:!!

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You probably can't figure out how to use, you shouldn't press and hold shift 7/24, just steer normally before making a turn from a corner, and when you turned the car's angle hold shift for a few seconds, and while holding shift, use A or D buttons to control the sliding.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Can't fix anything on it. Drive fast cars with it, not stupid cars like clover or something.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I can't do anything, sorry. You need higher fps than 60 at first place. And also fast cars, not slow cars like nebula or something.

@ a scripter,

The cleo file is not crypted by the way, if you have an idea to fix it's lags and jumps, try some of your ways. And once you succeeded, you can share it here by giving credits and your name as editor.

GToast

Reaction score
This Drift.cs does not work on me.
I moved the drift.cs data into the cleo folder.
But if i'm ingame driving with the infernus and hold shift nothing happened.
(sorry for ma bad english)
can anyone help me?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
It unfortunately does not work on custom maps. You can drift only in original san andreas mod.

You are probably on a stunt server with full of custom MTA-made maps.

GToast

Reaction score
I already read your post that this mod does not work on custom maps.
But thank you, im going to test this mod on another server without any custom map later.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Good news ! I finally installed the damn san andreas back with it's sanny builder, and found a way to reduce the lags and to completely remove the stupid bumpiness of this script ! And by the midnight, i will share here the updated version of this awesome drift mod ;D

But now, i gotta go to a bar with mates, to celebrate my birthday ! And when i return, if i won't be so drunk, ima gonna drop the new ass drift.cs right over here for ya guys !

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.