Resource icon

CLEO Release SAMP Drift.cs [SYNC]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlem

Reaction score
Good news ! I finally installed the damn san andreas back with it's sanny builder, and found a way to reduce the lags and to completely remove the stupid bumpiness of this script ! And by the midnight, i will share here the updated version of this awesome drift mod ;D

But now, i gotta go to a bar with mates, to celebrate my birthday ! And when i return, if i won't be so drunk, ima gonna drop the new ass drift.cs right over here for ya guys !

Cheers !

Happy birthday bro, and hope to test drift.cs tonight :) :):)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Thanks.

Tested for the second time, for about an hour, and that changement which i added made it even worse and even more useless. You'd better forget this instead. Never mind this topic. >.<

alpha.z

Reaction score
Hey hey hey, chill! This wont cause bumpyness!! Check this!!

Attachments

• driftCLEO.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 76

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Are you sure you sent the right rar archive ? I see no difference in the script lol.

Harlem

Reaction score
Are you sure you sent the right rar archive ? I see no difference in the script lol.

there's another cleo drift.cs made by a russian guy, i'll set up the link later.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
So this, in the attachment, is the updated version :catface: :catface::catface: It stops the car from jumping each second, and slightly decreases the lag, the code which made this happen is :
01EC: make_car $car very_heavy 1

so, since the car is now much heavier, the car doesn't jump, and thus allows us an EVEN better drift. But the problem is, if you are in mid air with the car, then you won't be able to steer it by holding space and A-D buttons, because the car becomes too heavy to make a turn in mid-air.

Also now,
* only fast cars can drift, other stupid cars like perenniel or tractor or tahoma can not drift anymore (low speed + heaviness => impossible to drift without speedhax)
* Only useful in SAMP, in single player you will suffocate from your HUGE lags while drifting. (However doesn't lag in samp, as i am using it with infernus or turismo as well)

Attachments

• driftv2.0.cs.rar
    7.7 KB · Views: 375

Harlem

Reaction score
So this, in the attachment, is the updated version :catface: :catface::catface: It stops the car from jumping each second, and slightly decreases the lag, the code which made this happen is :
01EC: make_car $car very_heavy 1

so, since the car is now much heavier, the car doesn't jump, and thus allows us an EVEN better drift. But the problem is, if you are in mid air with the car, then you won't be able to steer it by holding space and A-D buttons, because the car becomes too heavy to make a turn in mid-air.

Also now,
* only fast cars can drift, other stupid cars like perenniel or tractor or tahoma can not drift anymore (low speed + heaviness => impossible to drift without speedhax)
* Only useful in SAMP, in single player you will suffocate from your HUGE lags while drifting. (However doesn't lag in samp, as i am using it with infernus or turismo as well)

now it's better than before, i just tested it and it goes smoothly, doesn't work properly if your FPS decrease or being laggy, looks weird when you're lagging.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Indeed, if you have less than 50 fps, you start to lag like shi. With 60 fps stable, you have no difficulties.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
When i'm in a car i'm gettin' this sh1t. :angry: :angry::angry:
http://i.imgur.com/vfg7cVQ.png
Maybe you should try another server.
When I enter into a car I always crash.
This mod also works without samp functions or some other things. Did you try moving all of your mods and keep just drift.cs ? Some of the mods are not compatible with drift.cs, like aimbot/pingpoint/some other cleos. Or perhaps you have a car mod that is making the problem. I am actually sure that there isn't a code failure in the script, since most of my friends liked it and didn't have crash, also i didn't either, as i continued to use it till yesterday.

Pakistanimunda

Reaction score
Hello xzytro bro i got a little problem in this please help me
When i put drift.cs in cleos than after when i play mp than when i came on foot it doesn't i mean when i press click button from the mouse my player hanged for sometime please help me

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I don't know about your problem. I had been using this since the beginning and never had a problem like yours.

There might be a different mod which is causing the problem. Or, if it started to happen only after you've put my mod in, there is a cleo file which isn't compatible with drift.cs, so that means you can not use it.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
could you add an activation like When i type "Drift" it activates and i drift with Shift or whatever the key and "Drift" to turn it off

Guru

Reaction score
For some reason my car takes massive damage now.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Ye for that purpose also i will upgrade it, it takes massive damage for now because i had added "01EC: make_car $car very_heavy 1" to make it drift better and more smoothly. I will try to find a way to make it better.

Guru

Reaction score
Ye for that purpose also i will upgrade it, it takes massive damage for now because i had added "01EC: make_car $car very_heavy 1" to make it drift better and more smoothly. I will try to find a way to make it better.
y no do dis :yuno: :yuno::yuno:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Drift.cs upgraded <3 Now it doesn't cause massive damages, it has an .ini file where you can configure the keys, and it has less lags than version 1.0 had (well, lags less for my pc).

Attachments

• driftv2.0.rar
    9.2 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.