Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLost

Reaction score
[move]TeleportMarker.cs - Teleporting to The Marker | FransHopper | [/move]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Currently my First "Release" Cleo Mods & My First EDIT Cleo Topics :ppffh: . yeah Only Editing & Fixing Little Mistake And Grammars . Dont worry , this Cleo Will Never Dissapoint you .
95% Undetected I Guess . I Tried at Some Server . Undetectable . If you use Teleport Hack ... Admins will Not warned if you Hacking Teleport Hacks . But 5% Is When Admins Spectating you And you Teleporting ... you may get Banned . :fuck_yea:

Note : Sorry I Havent Video . (Slow Internet)  :iknowwhatyoudid:

+ Instructions :  :somuchwin:
~ Get a Safe Place (No Players . So Some Players cant see you and report you . If there's Some 1 / 2 Players ... Get away from They First . So you cant Caughted )
~ Mark The Place On Map . (ESC > MAP > Right Click Button )
~ And Press Insert + Delete . ( With same time )

And Tadaaaa ... You Teleported to Your Marked Place ! Hope you all Like this!  :yesyes:

P.S : I don't own this CLEO . I'm just publishing this . Thanks for whoever made this cleo.

Attachments

• TeleportMarker.cs
    19 KB · Views: 1,117

xxx47

Reaction score
packet02 link said:
Does someone already test on RP server ?

I'm using a similar cleo (same function) and work's perfectly, I think that cleo too..

iLost

Reaction score
packet02 link said:

I Already Tested it . Works Good and Perfect! (Undetectable) . Only if admins spectating you . its work . have Fun !  :forever_hurra:

iLost

Reaction score
xxx47 link said:
[quote author=packet02 link=topic=8353.msg48150#msg48150 date=1405515169]

I'm using a similar cleo (same function) and work's perfectly, I think that cleo too..
[/quote]

Yes , this is Cleo too . But this Hacks Will not allow System giving some warning to admins if you hacking teleport . 95 % Undetectable . Only if Admins spectating you! Have fun with this Hacks  :iknowwhatyoudid:

Marcus

Reaction score
Some RP severs add warning when you use teleport hack to farming pizza,mats,or truck, so this cleo may not work perfect much. sad. :bawww:

iLost

Reaction score
Marcus link said:
Some RP severs add warning when you use teleport hack to farming pizza,mats,or truck, so this cleo may not work perfect much. sad. :bawww:

Really ? But i test On NGRP .... No One Admins take Respond . Maybe the Server's RP Too Good . U can test it on other RP . Its Work good . I use it for Mats , Truck , Taxi And Many More! Hope you will Like !  :ppffh:  :iknowwhatyoudid:

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Trying to help you all, try to use sobeit, then disable OnFoot Data, it will be undetected 100%

iLost

Reaction score
The Genius Is Coming  :youdontsay: . Btw Thanks For Helping Flamez . Not Bad  :not_bad:

EDIT : Because you all Will Needed To Disable On Foot data . This I Will Give you the Cleo Hacks To Disabling the On Foot Data . Have a Nice Day! (Activations : Home Button on keyboard)  :ppffh:

Attachments

• disable onfoot data.cs
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,570

Jerry1997

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
The Genius Is Coming  :youdontsay: . Btw Thanks For Helping Flamez . Not Bad  :not_bad:

EDIT : Because you all Will Needed To Disable On Foot data . This I Will Give you the Cleo Hacks To Disabling the On Foot Data . Have a Nice Day! (Activations : Home Button on keyboard)  :ppffh:
thx but i put it in cleo folder then my game crashes everytime.

re]b0ot_

Reaction score
Jerry1997 link said:
[quote author=FransHopper link=topic=8353.msg49162#msg49162 date=1405907561]

thx but i put it in cleo folder then my game crashes everytime.
[/quote]
You need to have SAMPFuncs 3.0 +

inZ

Reaction score
Can you explain what onfootdata does?

iLost

Reaction score
it will make your On Foot Hacks Undetectable . Like Example : if you have TeleportMarker.cs ... U Must Enable The Disable Onfoot First . So Admins Cant Detect you . it will More Fun ! you can easily Trucking on RP Server ..  :ppffh:

iLost

Reaction score
Vrana . Nice Video! I Like It . And Thanks For Uploading MY First Cleo Mods! Thanks Very Much!  :yesyes: :somuchwin:

iLost

Reaction score
Smith_Hidan link said:
nice Job !  :urtheman:

Thanks Man . This is My First Cleo Mod Hehehe .  :forever_hurra:

Jason

Reaction score
Just get invisible hacks and all the player will see is bugged ghost car wich appears from nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.