Resource icon

CLEO Release [CLEO] Drive-By Passenger Rapid-Fire + Rapid-Fire Complete + ON/OFF Edition!!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercan590

Reaction score
Re: [CLEO] Drive-By Passenger Rapid-Fire + Rapid-Fire Complete

Lucky_strike666 link said:
Just wanted to say that Crazybob sadly worked on his anti-cheat protection system which manages to detect it now. The server simply closed it's connection last night, but now you actually get banned after firing a few bullets.

Well, it was fun while it lasted (this only counts for Crazybob's CnR, it still works on other servers.)
Do not worry, my friend.
I have anticipated this, and I am already coming up with another way of killing people easily on Crazybob's. :fuck_yea: I already have the idea for it, and I think it will work. All I have to do now is find the memory addresses I need, make it into a .cs, and the hack will be finished. It will be posted soon, so sit tight!  :urtheman:

b@dm@sh

Reaction score

Flapjack92 link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=6123.msg35968#msg35968 date=1395816371]
Just wanted to say that Crazybob sadly worked on his anti-cheat protection system which manages to detect it now. The server simply closed it's connection last night, but now you actually get banned after firing a few bullets.

Well, it was fun while it lasted (this only counts for Crazybob's CnR, it still works on other servers.)

Do not worry, my friend.
I have anticipated this, and I am already coming up with another way of killing people easily on Crazybob's. :fuck_yea: I already have the idea for it, and I think it will work. All I have to do now is find the memory addresses I need, make it into a .cs, and the hack will be finished. I will pm you when it is finished!
[/quote]

Now AC ban you on first rapidfire bullet from last night. Do update me too. It was fun to troll near Bayside :p

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score

Flapjack92 link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=6123.msg35968#msg35968 date=1395816371]

Do not worry, my friend.
I have anticipated this, and I am already coming up with another way of killing people easily on Crazybob's. :fuck_yea: I already have the idea for it, and I think it will work. All I have to do now is find the memory addresses I need, make it into a .cs, and the hack will be finished. It will be posted soon, so sit tight!  :urtheman:
[/quote]

Awesome, can't wait.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score

is this rapidfire with on/off ? i really need this one with on/off. I entered the game, typed rapid and it activated, but it can`t be deactivated. if someone can fix this, do it quick `cause It`s fun to troll  the other players  :me_gusta:  :urtheman:  :sweet_jesus:  :excited_troll:

Bagus_Rianto

Reaction score

dariusradu link said:
is this rapidfire with on/off ? i really need this one with on/off. I entered the game, typed rapid and it activated, but it can`t be deactivated. if someone can fix this, do it quick `cause It`s fun to troll  the other players  :me_gusta:  :urtheman:  :sweet_jesus:  :excited_troll:
:fuck_yea:

sl1p4

Reaction score

Please make rapidfire with on and off :/

supercan590

Reaction score

Alright, I will make one with an on/off function.
Sit tight!  :urtheman:

supercan590

Reaction score
Here it is!!!!
This took a lot of time X_X BUT finally I have it here.(attachment)

Attachments

• RapidFireONOFF.cs
    44.2 KB · Views: 96

Dawn

Reaction score
Hello. After I get in a vehicle as passenger,
I press H, then B-1, then B-5. Then I shoot with deagle, 7 bullets (rapidly) and then
drive-by is bugged. So practically I have to B-1;B-5 for every 7 bullets I want to shoot.

supercan590

Reaction score
Hey le ch3at3r!

If you use a infinite ammo mod, you will never reload; you won't get bugged. I know, this can be annoying sometimes, but just use an infinite ammo mod, and you will be golden.

Happy Hacking!

-Flapjack92

Min

Reaction score
Flapjack92 link said:
Here it is!!!!
This took a lot of time X_X BUT finally I have it here.(attachment)

WORKING PERFECTLY !  :forever_hurra:  :fuck_yea:
But why other people also shoot fast ?  :yuno:  :eek:h_stop_it_u:

sl1p4

Reaction score
Please create rapidfire with on/off this.. :yesyes:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
sl1p4 link said:

This, that would be awesome. I tried the new cleo mod on foot but it sadly doesn't work at all.

supercan590

Reaction score
sl1p4 link said:
[quote author=sl1p4 link=topic=6123.msg44795#msg44795 date=1403345818]

This, that would be awesome. I tried the new cleo mod on foot but it sadly doesn't work at all.
[/quote]
The on/off version is on page two of this thread.

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Flapjack92 link said:

[/quote]
The on/off version is on page two of this thread.
[/quote]

Hmm, seems like it's not working properly anymore. I'm using the older Cleo 4.1 and just tried it on a few servers (not just Crazybob's but others) and it shows the super fast gun shots but it doesn't do the same extreme damage. Tested it with a deagle for example and it only does the same damage as it normaly would and has the same kind of delay between each shot even if I hold down the trigger onto someone. I guess it's not possible to have the same fun as earlier this year when servers weren't fixed yet. I'd love you for ever if you could come up with a new Rapid fire that worked the same as back in march, april or whatever it was.

Edit: Just to make sure. I meant using it on foot, not inside a car. I haven't tested the car one.
Edit2: It seems like it does still work in a weird way. Some weapons do a lot of damage but you also take the same extreme damage. Not sure what's going on at all lol.

SAMPHACKER

Reaction score
Can you make the rapidfire.cs only for Sniper weapon please?

And a bit slow, its too fast right now, every weapon is m4. 2 bullets per second + sniper = what I want. Thnx dude in advance.

EMPIRE

Reaction score
FlapJack U flapjack in Crazybobs Cops And Robbers  :youdontsay:

Status
Not open for further replies.