Resource icon

CLEO Release Cleo hack pack

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueSlav

Reaction score
What's up guys, I've decided to release a small CLEO hack pack that I've gathered over the last few months. Please not that I only scanned some of these files and checked them with Sanny Builder to see if they are stealers or not. If you want to be guaranteed that it's not a stealer you're going to have to check for yourself. Also if you do find something suspicious please tell me and I'll update the link A.S.A.P without that CLEO. This only contains about 9-10 cheats so I'll explain what most of them do.

1.Cit za pare (MOF), It's just a basic checkpoint syncer nothing special here. It's alos easily detected by some servers with better anti-cheat systems. 
2.FireD J+K Now this is a funny little thing, what it does is it teleports you to the nearest player when you press the right mouse button, note that you have to first activate it using J+K I tried it on servers with some more up-to-date anti-cheat systems and it didn't get detected.
3.reload-it does basically what the title says. It reloads your weapon whenever you need it to do so. All you have to do is press "R" and it will get reloaded!
4.PlayerFinder-it's not that good because it can only find synced players, I prefer using any wallhack over this but just in case you prefer to have a red dot on the map I'll leave this here too.
5.Ammohack-It gives you exactly 1 bullet per second when you press the "+" sign on the numpad region of your keyboard, pretty useful on RP servers if you ask me. Also it's not detectable, which is also great. Also the author if this is @WZ so check him and his awesome work out.
6.Skilly-What skilly does, is it sets your weapon skill level to 100% with every gun, now what makes this cheat different is that it does NOT require you to have any weapon and it does NOT waste ammo. That's pretty great if you ask me.
7.lamoguns-lamoguns is pretty interesting, what it does is it allows you to run with weapons such as the Ak-47,M4,Shotgun etc....
8.Parkour(1 and 2) It just allows you to do some cool tricks, like a backflip etc, don't know if it's synced didn't try it out will update A.S.A.P and tell you if it's synced or not.
9.ro-short for rotate, it does exactly like the name implies, it rotates the enemies car and after some time makes it go FAR FAR away.

UPDATE:
Invisibility: Makes you go invisible AND be able to shoot other players and do damage
Sniper Zoom: Press Z/Y (Not sure which one it is because I have a different keyboard) To zoom in, you have a couple of options there. I also included the .ini file
Triggerfinger: It shoots players as soon as they walk by your crosshair (Auto activation)
Stay_On_Bike: Makes it so that you can't fall from a bike (I think that it also includes an unsynced faggio that you can activate by pressin C+S)
Infinite run: Never lose your stamina
SprintBar:If you don't have Infinite run, it shows you how much stamina you've got left.
Updated playerfinder: /find and /stopfind 
Autodriver: Set your checkpoint and press Z/Y to go to the destination, also when you arrive press Z/Y again to stop it.

That's all peeps, I'll be updating this shortly when I find new and better cheats. But for now, peace out. #2 

Attachments

• Cleo cheat pack by dat1lowkeyguy.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,698

Tuziukas

Reaction score
Number #9 how does that work? to activate it or what? 0 info given.

Tuziukas

Reaction score
TheTrueSlav said:
Tuziukas said:
Number #9 how does that work? to activate it or what? 0 info given.

The hack is called ro(tate) so the command is going to be /ro

Yeah found that out yesterday after testing ir also thanks. But don't work on really good anti-cheat servers. :)

ramez

Reaction score
not bad but if can make (lamoguns) to work with minigun It will be very wonderful

Amr

Reaction score
@TheTrueSlav
The new hacks aren't in the rar file

Amr

Reaction score
Found Triggerfinger.cs at Link .. works great.
Activation : F10

Attachments

• Triggerfinger.cs
    18.7 KB · Views: 46

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
triggerfinger is insane detectable.
Which one of these are the never fall off bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.