Help How to evade ban?

baza786

Reaction score
Hi got banned on crazybobs cops and robbers because a friend sent me a crasher to unlock fps limit past 90 and it instantly banned me. When I clicked spawn game just froze, so I assume I got anti cheat ban, every time i join now it says banned from server. I tried different vpns, even a dedicated IP which also didn't work, I assume they have a vpn detector which doesn't let you connect on vpns or detects that your on one.

anyway is there anyway i can unban, I tried restarting my modem, i asked isp to change ip but they said im on a Dynamic one so it changes whenever ( wasn't specific)
I tried changing my IP using this but it wasn't giving me any internet connection, but i assume they can also ban your public IPV4 which would be your isp address and this is just your private one.
any help appreciated please i cba waiting 2 weeks for unban

Screenshot 2024-07-04 220425.png

baza786

Reaction score
Update: I tried connecting to vpn, but still got the message banned from server, tried making a new windows account and fresh gta installation, still banned, tried using tmac address changer, bought a dedicated ip from nord vpn and i still cannot join. Any help?

baza786

Reaction score
GPCI Unbanner.cs + VPN (like windscribe, cyberghost)
weird thing i joined server and clicked spawn and i got banned, installed fresh gta and got gpci unbanner in my cleo folder, but get banned from server message. ill try vpn but if that dont work any tips?

baza786

Reaction score
GPCI Unbanner.cs + VPN (like windscribe, cyberghost)
tried winscribe but it seems that the server im trying to join has a vpn detector it connects then just when its about to go to login page i get a server closed connection etc

baza786

Reaction score
try https://ugbase.eu/resources/auto-unban-by-teamexpl01t.2060/
also basic gpci spoofer is detected on CnR and lot of other servers, they banning while client sends RPC_Clientjoin.

I recommend you to use only premium vpn or try my tool posted above.
ill give it a go, i've bought nord vpn and a dedicated ip and that didn't seem to work either lol and a couple other vpns apparently they have an account logged in always that detects people using vpn or something, but i guess I was banned through game/hardware files or something since after that i used gpci unbanner from flappyjack and it worked, but now im banned again lol.

baza786

Reaction score
try https://ugbase.eu/resources/auto-unban-by-teamexpl01t.2060/
also basic gpci spoofer is detected on CnR and lot of other servers, they banning while client sends RPC_Clientjoin.

I recommend you to use only premium vpn or try my tool posted above.
how do I add the proxy to the file sock5.proxy, its just a white .proxy file which doesnt open, If i open it comes up with notepad that i can open it with which is blank, i tried copying the proxy in there but when i loaded the game it said no proxy detected

baza786

Reaction score
how do I add the proxy to the file sock5.proxy, its just a white .proxy file which doesnt open, If i open it comes up with notepad that i can open it with which is blank, i tried copying the proxy in there but when i loaded the game it said no proxy detected
so when i edit the user and nickname, with the /.u and /.h it changes then says connected proxy : 1 ! unban ready, then says switching to proxy xxxx, then it said NO valid proxy found, i copy pasted the full list into the notepad sock5.proxy file

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
so when i edit the user and nickname, with the /.u and /.h it changes then says connected proxy : 1 ! unban ready, then says switching to proxy xxxx, then it said NO valid proxy found, i copy pasted the full list into the notepad sock5.proxy file
wait for more connected proxies, it is basically trying all connected proxies till it connects you via valid one. If theres no more proxy left it will tell u "No valid proxy found".

Zchickensh

Reaction score
Last year, a notorious group of cheaters began attacking the server continuously, bringing it to its knees. The owner abandoned the server long ago and ceased communication, refusing to address any vulnerabilities. As a result, some admins took matters into their own hands and developed a bot. This bot logs in from an undercover account, performs automated moderation, and bans every VPN user. It checks player's IP addresses against anti-VPN APIs, such as the ones listed below, and bans users based on the response:

These anti-VPN services use extensive databases of IP addresses associated with VPN services like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and IPVanish. The only way to bypass this is by using an undetected VPN or "residential IPs." In my experience, the only free method to join CB now is SoftEther VPN. By trying different servers, you are likely to find one that works. You can also check the IP you are using from one of the sites I mentioned above. If you are detected by them, then you are definetly going to be banned upon joining. There are also services providing residential proxies, but these can be costly.

Zchickensh

Reaction score
I cant edit my original post anymore so, I'll add this here. IPs on SOFT ETher VPN change continously, almost every day new servers pop up so it's hard to be detected by these APIs. Also individual people host VPN servers there so you are pretty much using an actual connection from a real person therefore avoiding detection.

baza786

Reaction score
I cant edit my original post anymore so, I'll add this here. IPs on SOFT ETher VPN change continously, almost every day new servers pop up so it's hard to be detected by these APIs. Also individual people host VPN servers there so you are pretty much using an actual connection from a real person therefore avoiding detection.
oh wow, didn't know that i've tried softether vpn before but couldn't really connect. any idea how much these residential vpns cost or proxies. Atm im using a cloud vps works fine on there but i dont like the small delay u get with it.

Zchickensh

Reaction score
oh wow, didn't know that i've tried softether vpn before but couldn't really connect. any idea how much these residential vpns cost or proxies. Atm im using a cloud vps works fine on there but i dont like the small delay u get with it.
Have a look at soft ether once again, some of the servers have connection issues so you can just try another one. If your IP is dynamic as you said above, just power off your router for like 10 seconds and turn it back on. You should have a new IP and therefore unbanned. However admins can block this as well by banning your IP range altogether.

As for residential proxies, you should do your research. There are many services offering these and they have different plans and application methods which you must check. I never used one. CB is not really worth cheating on right now.

baza786

Reaction score
Have a look at soft ether once again, some of the servers have connection issues so you can just try another one. If your IP is dynamic as you said above, just power off your router for like 10 seconds and turn it back on. You should have a new IP and therefore unbanned. However admins can block this as well by banning your IP range altogether.

As for residential proxies, you should do your research. There are many services offering these and they have different plans and application methods which you must check. I never used one. CB is not really worth cheating on right now.
dynamic ip but its sticky i asked on my isps forum and they said u need to buy a router.. or turn my wifi off for like a week lol

yh well i used @SobFoX and it got detected everytime i join with it now im instantly banned, mainly for aimbot and auto cbug, most of the ppl that dm on the server cheat, so i decided i need some fire power too :D.