LAWLESS ROLEPLAY GAMEMODE - FOR SALE (SUPER RARE)

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
Zin said:
Guess this shit won't be patched then... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxuMb7jmEM seems like an excellent script totally worth 30$

i remember this guy is doing same thing in horizon. oh i watched the whole video damn server ac is sux

notgood

Reaction score
Esorath said:
I have to say i rarely post, but when i do. I tell you that this script is of no value and useless.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Esorath.

Are you willing to give it to me for free? Please. I need it too but I do not have PayPal.

Reaction score
C0RE said:
Bro go criticize Lawless and Horizon then, stop talking shit here. Bro I never thought this community would be so fucking toxic. You don't know shit about both of the up mentioned servers, sadly and I won't go deeper into that. It's not about me taking your insult closer to my heart, it's about you being toxic and making this community shit, that's what I don't like about you. It's so fucking interesting that you pretend to know what the Waffen Divisions are, but you fucking become ignorant for two minutes and mention my forum name out of the blue because you either run out of arguments, or I don't know why the fuck you do that. Your illiteracy is correlated with your failure to acknowledge that the up mentioned servers are not DM and Cops and Robbers like you put it, despite them having the features of a roleplaying server + them even stating that whenever you connect to their servers and tutorials and their forums + the rules which enforce roleplaying at all costs, even if that is through binds. Now I'm not saying that they're amazing like the LSRP Roleplayers, but they have the attributes on a weaker dimension. You are not factually correct, because you follow your ignorance. How is it not an opinion if you're wrong you dummy ass whore, lol, what are you gonna call it then? A false positive? Idiotic.

You didn't think that a community based around cheating in video games would be toxic? You're further onto the autism spectrum than I first imagined. You act like cheating in SAMP is something that needs a close caring community when that really isn't the case. You have come to the forums with the express purpose to sell a shitty gamemode from a server that self identifies as a roleplay server but is actually a fucking joke in that sense, it is nothing more than TDM/C&R and anybody who has any grasp on the actual concept of roleplay understands that. You on the other hand profusely deny this fact despite you saying that you played the server. I am not "illiterate" as I am able to read and write, you clearly do not understand the meaning behind said word which makes me question your own intellect. My point still stands Lawless, HZRP and NGG are NOT roleplay server, that's like calling BanksDM a roleplay server. Your entitlement to an opinion doesn't exist if your "opinion" is just flat out wrong, if it is wrong then it doesn't deserve and acknowledgement. Having /me and /do commands does not turn everything else about the script into a roleplay gamemode, in fact a lot of Cops and Robbers scripts have similar features, does that mean that they are roleplay servers too? In your eyes having people running around with full weapon sets in the streets is acceptable, especially when it is the norm, on a roleplay community. Pathetic. You even mentioned that ""roleplay"" can be done through binds on these servers, so what’s a prime example of a bind on one of these servers? People roleplaying pulling a SPAS-12 from their waistline because they only have one bind to draw weapons? Yelling some shitty phrase at people when you have killed another player? Please, stop misidentifying these blatantly mislabelled communities. Lawless is less of a roleplaying server than the base game.

"Based around cheating", so what? Have some fucking manners you uneducated shmuck. You're saying the same words again, not gonna waste time on that. Take it to the Private Messages or add me in my Skype, stop trash talking in the thread.

Zin said:
Guess this shit won't be patched then... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxuMb7jmEM seems like an excellent script totally worth 30$

I just tried it. It is not working. And I personally abused this methodology but looks like Pakistani kids decided to release it.

C0RE

Reaction score
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:
Bro go criticize Lawless and Horizon then, stop talking shit here. Bro I never thought this community would be so fucking toxic. You don't know shit about both of the up mentioned servers, sadly and I won't go deeper into that. It's not about me taking your insult closer to my heart, it's about you being toxic and making this community shit, that's what I don't like about you. It's so fucking interesting that you pretend to know what the Waffen Divisions are, but you fucking become ignorant for two minutes and mention my forum name out of the blue because you either run out of arguments, or I don't know why the fuck you do that. Your illiteracy is correlated with your failure to acknowledge that the up mentioned servers are not DM and Cops and Robbers like you put it, despite them having the features of a roleplaying server + them even stating that whenever you connect to their servers and tutorials and their forums + the rules which enforce roleplaying at all costs, even if that is through binds. Now I'm not saying that they're amazing like the LSRP Roleplayers, but they have the attributes on a weaker dimension. You are not factually correct, because you follow your ignorance. How is it not an opinion if you're wrong you dummy ass whore, lol, what are you gonna call it then? A false positive? Idiotic.

You didn't think that a community based around cheating in video games would be toxic? You're further onto the autism spectrum than I first imagined. You act like cheating in SAMP is something that needs a close caring community when that really isn't the case. You have come to the forums with the express purpose to sell a shitty gamemode from a server that self identifies as a roleplay server but is actually a fucking joke in that sense, it is nothing more than TDM/C&R and anybody who has any grasp on the actual concept of roleplay understands that. You on the other hand profusely deny this fact despite you saying that you played the server. I am not "illiterate" as I am able to read and write, you clearly do not understand the meaning behind said word which makes me question your own intellect. My point still stands Lawless, HZRP and NGG are NOT roleplay server, that's like calling BanksDM a roleplay server. Your entitlement to an opinion doesn't exist if your "opinion" is just flat out wrong, if it is wrong then it doesn't deserve and acknowledgement. Having /me and /do commands does not turn everything else about the script into a roleplay gamemode, in fact a lot of Cops and Robbers scripts have similar features, does that mean that they are roleplay servers too? In your eyes having people running around with full weapon sets in the streets is acceptable, especially when it is the norm, on a roleplay community. Pathetic. You even mentioned that ""roleplay"" can be done through binds on these servers, so what’s a prime example of a bind on one of these servers? People roleplaying pulling a SPAS-12 from their waistline because they only have one bind to draw weapons? Yelling some shitty phrase at people when you have killed another player? Please, stop misidentifying these blatantly mislabelled communities. Lawless is less of a roleplaying server than the base game.

"Based around cheating", so what? Have some fucking manners you uneducated shmuck. You're saying the same words again, not gonna waste time on that. Take it to the Private Messages or add me in my Skype, stop trash talking in the thread.
You're actually even more autistic for still implying that anybody would be polite to you in a community that is based around cheating in video games. I need to reiterate that point since you can't seem to get it through your thick skull. You're autistic and you know it.

Reaction score
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:

You're actually even more autistic for still implying that anybody would be polite to you in a community that is based around cheating in video games. I need to reiterate that point since you can't seem to get it through your thick skull. You're autistic and you know it.

Whatever makes you happy, cock sucker.

notgood

Reaction score
I am willing to buy this. Please cut the price a little!

C0RE

Reaction score
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:

If you say so you autistic little sperg.

Reaction score
notgood said:

PM me your Skype, please. Price is negotiable.

C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:

Fuck off semen. Leave my thread alone you born-through-incest son of a raped whore.

notgood

Reaction score
SS Waffen Squad said:
notgood said:

C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:

Fuck off semen. Leave my thread alone you born-through-incest son of a raped whore.

check pm

C0RE

Reaction score
SS Waffen Squad said:
notgood said:

C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:

You seem a little bit upset, would you like to calm down then try again? "Fuck off semen" isn't really a good insult. I'm not going to leave the thread out of spite of your autistic pleads.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
notgood said:

C0RE said:
SS Waffen Squad said:
C0RE said:

You seem a little bit upset, would you like to calm down then try again? "Fuck off semen" isn't really a good insult. I'm not going to leave the thread out of spite of your autistic pleads.

bumping this spam thread
a admin should delete this, so much spam and shit talk..