Resource icon

m0d_sa Release [m0d_sa] [SA-MP 0.3.7] Slono Boyko Project

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Fusion open mod_sa.ini and then find fps_limit and or search 60 then set it to 100 or 90 or 999999 to get better fps..

---
Anyways when I was using, I used it in a event and I rekt alot of players using slapper but I mistakely pressed some other key and now the language in F11 is russian and the antweak bars wont show also the pro slappers thingy boxes like in F2 in la pirul

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Kevin_Hendrews link said:
Fusion open mod_sa.ini and then find fps_limit and or search 60 then set it to 100 or 90 or 999999 to get better fps..

---
Anyways when I was using, I used it in a event and I rekt alot of players using slapper but I mistakely pressed some other key and now the language in F11 is russian and the antweak bars wont show also the pro slappers thingy boxes like in F2 in la pirul

Press F10 and you will switch back to English  :trollface:

Kushington

Reaction score
TiTaTon link said:
dOWNload sqlite.dll

I did that shit, still says the same shit broski.

Proof i got DirectX:

UsrzuX5.png

I downloaded sqlite and still get the same message? Any other thing I'm doing wrong? Can someone do a step by step because I feel like a fucking tard because this is so simple to do yet I can't accomplish it.

EDIT: Fixed it and got it working, lol.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Yo Bokyo, The hack is amazing but there's a problem, Its not translated properly, Please translate the /help cmd and change the command to /sbhelp - meaning Slono Bokyo Help, Since the /help command tells us about the server and I can't get the server help..

Also when I use the /help commands like /tpm it shows something in russian on the top, Translate that too and the USAGE's too when we type nothing in a command of /help, Please do it, Translate /help and the descriptions, USAGE or whatever on the top and the text or usage we get when we type a command without an integer/string

Hack00009

Reaction score
I pressed F10 to switch to english but its still russian language in /fakekill please help. :yesyes:

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
:motherofgod_
I know first go to mod_sa.ini then make the i_have_edited_the_ini_file to false
and it will work! or clear your mod_sa.ini in mod_sa folder  :trollface:

i.dfwu

Reaction score
"Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0." I got the sqlite3.dll and it still doesn't work. I have DirectX 11.

invador

Reaction score
i have a problem i cant start the gta its says me you need alteast direcX version 9.0, downloaded it but still its not working.Please help me

iAmir

Reaction score
is that just me or it's for everyone that when i'm stealing objects it gets wrong positions and rotations
WHY ?  :celeral_guy:

Uncoding5555

Reaction score
When i try to steal objects, i get wrongs rotation pos. Why? I need this please fix

talgd

Reaction score
i used this s0b like a 1 week ago, and now I can't use it because when samp load my gta_sa.exe crash.
Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :bawww:

Cinaro

Reaction score
using this now instead of eclipse only got it from a better source btw there is no keylogger in this.  :fuck_you:

cayonbubu1

Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SAVE THE RECORD ROUTE SO THAT WE CANT RECORD OVER AND OVER AGAIN???  :imoverit: