NGRP Gamemode

Supermacy31

Reaction score
I am looking for any NGRP gamemodes if anyone has - must be virus-free and able to use, anyone?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
i dont think you will get NGRP gamemode but NGRP edit though

amen_emo

Reaction score
:youdontsay: E'y
Stop searching for NGRP Gamemod because you lose your time and you won't get it i belive  :imoverit:

bigben07

Reaction score
You will not be able to run the server with the game mode. It just wont work. I can get you the whole entire server files. Database included. There's a problem. Devin will get your server shut down within a matter of days if not hours.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I have several versions of it sitting on my PC... we might make a deal...  :urtheman:

Supermacy31

Reaction score
Can we make a deal then? Contact please give me your skype please I want NGRP script and I CAN'T FIND IT ON GOOGLE - I SEARCHED 4 hours.

dope

Reaction score
I have a copy, free of backdoors, including all their filterscripts and MySQL tables.

Version includes:
Dynamic Factions (fully working)
100% of factions pre-set in the SQL

PM me and we'll work something out

Gallery

Reaction score
I've got it from like 3 revisions ago, fully working, I've also got the CP from about 3/4 revisions ago also, and a backup of the Teamspeak server.

TRDeniz1467

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sellin' NG:RP gamemode, we can make a deal. 1 years ago, the NG was using this. If you're interested, leave me your Skype via P.M., I'll contact you. :urtheman:

Some SS for you :stoned: ;

Click

Pottus

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to use such a poorly scripted gamemode it is complete trash not worth your time.

TRDeniz1467

Reaction score
Pottus link said:
Why would anyone want to use such a poorly scripted gamemode it is complete trash not worth your time.

It's one of the best gamemodes.

Pottus

Reaction score
TRDeniz1467 link said:

Complete non-sense if you knew anything about scripting SAMP servers you would recognize how crappy the coding is.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
TRDeniz1467 link said:
[quote author=Pottus link=topic=5630.msg36865#msg36865 date=1396540289]

[/quote]
Ahahahahahahaha, good one, unfortunately, it's April 3rd, not April 1st anymore.

I know so many better gamemodes, and I own around 3 versions of NGRP script.

Pottus

Reaction score
It's not really hard to have a better coded gamemode than NGRP but hey it's not as bad as Ravens Roleplay at least "at least".

Supermacy31

Reaction score
Can you guys actually post the scripts/gamemode since you say it is not the best?

Pottus

Reaction score
That script has absolutely no sense of design, all the code is thrown into a single gamemode file with all the systems in individual callbacks I guess they don't know how to use include files or callback hooking. If you want to see an excellent gamemode design check this out https://github.com/Southclaw/ScavengeSurvive